Recent content by Lord Kavendar

1. Fix issues

I ask for a lot more then “let’s have a look see”
  2. Fix issues

There should be hundreds of people playing per world
  3. Fix issues

They need to more then look at your issue, they need to seriously consider the impact of these bugs on there ever shrinking player base.
  4. Fix issues

The web version is broken. There are loading issues around messages, loading issues when you try to load the game, broken queue on the side that has been pointed out. Stability issues with the servers. Random"private route" popups. quests staying there done when there not. There are issues with...
  5. Rupea Victory Point Competition

So when is OP gonna call it? They have won this world.
  6. Rupea Victory Point Competition

I want to destroy motown
  7. WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

about what another update that means nothing to the player base and only helps innogames get more money? Can’t wait!
  8. WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

Why do people spend tons of money on this game only to cheat the win? The fuck.
  9. Automated Farming Could Save This Game

This world would end and he would probably throw a tantrum
  10. Rupea Realm Competitions

I split the message into the pieces I cared about for my point. LOL
  11. Lets Make the Forums Great Again

Tribal wars 2 should retire the game and just have it auto restart the world as a don world when a winner is declared.
  12. WHERE IS IKO??? THERE IS NO IKO

Jesus the whole map dynamic has changed, I got people By me that use to be in my tribe. The fuck.
  13. Rupea Realm Competitions

[redacted] -- To INNO: Before you come back and say x, y or z is hard with how things are built - Im a software developer, nothing is impossible. Either you coded a mess or you coded your self into a corner - mess. These changes we ask for are nothing. We ask for balance, fairness. Want your...
  14. Trash Talk etc

The world is really falling apart.
  15. Rupea Realm Competitions

Can I just say something to this argument or what ever? As a new player a couple things stick out at me that make no sense. The game is dying. We have accepted that - to some degree. I like games like this because they take time and strategy. As far as I know, feel free to tell me I am wrong...