Recent content by Magnus Invictus

1. Lack of competition

multiple times, too...and just in this world...probably been cheating his whole "career"...pathetic...
  2. Question on Permanent Ban Policy

Seems the ones complaining the most and trying to rationalize and make excuses, are the ones that got caught.
  3. THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

get over yourself scooter...I see your stats and they aren't much, mighty "warrior"..anybody can look them up....LMAO..now run along and hide behind your tribemates coins. Hope we meet again on an even field some day. I really do.
  4. THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

When you're losing a debate calling the opponent "dumb" says more aout you than it does the other person. Let's briefly review; I said I had a village stolen from me by a dishonest tribemate. That is true. You agreed and confirmed it in your posts above. I complained to leadership and they said...
  5. THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

LMAO...you made no "points"..you confirmed everything I said....and you're pretty funny trying to backpedal now. It's comical watching you try to save face.
  6. THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

more excuses and comical propaganda....but you did admit ..for the second time... that I was telling the truth and did nothing wrong and your tribemates were dishonest and one of them stole the village that I cleared... but the tribe leaders protected them....no matter how you try to tap dance...
  7. THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

hahaha..pretty good story...not a word of truth but a lot of how you "feel" and what you allegedly "heard"...LMAO..pure fantasy and excuse making ...but what you said earlier was VERY revealing. You slipped up, there, son. See..you just admitted that you KNOW I was right and was being...
  8. THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

That's a lie. I cleared the village and one of your dishonest point whores stole it...and don't act like you have anything to do with it. You're just "lucky" to be in a tribe like that with all the monetary advantages someone else set up, but the whole world knows most of you are hiding behind...
  9. THE DAILY DRAMMA THREAD

and they take in smaller players and then stab them in the back and take their villages so they can point whore...and I'm talking about doing this to members of their own tribe. There is no honor in that tribe. They're cocky and arrogant now because they have all those coins to hide behind...