Recent content by mcfishstick

1. mcfishstick

Question about crowns in competitions

So for competitions, there are two categories usually. One for players using crowns and another for players not using crowns. However there is the exception of the 50 crowns gained on registration. Does that mean anyone is allowed to use 50 or less crowns and still be eligible for the...
  2. mcfishstick

Top 5 for the world

OBW is beating LGN by a large margin. We currently have about 79%. Only need a few hundred more villages for the 80%.
  3. mcfishstick

In-Game Battle Simulator

I agree as well
  4. mcfishstick

Spy Reports

I concur with DC. If the report is green, then you have the correct units no matter if it says 0. If it says 0, then there really are no units of that type in the village or away from the village. If the report is red (blood), then it will never show you what is away from the village (always...
  5. mcfishstick

Mood Killer

I can't say anything about CerealKiller PM'ing his group because I am not in his group, but I can say he never asked for support on the tribe forums. And also, he has no nearby AoD members to support him, so I am not even sure he was in a group. Also, we cannot claim to say that everyone in...
  6. mcfishstick

Closed Tribal Wars 2 4th of July Lottery

My three numbers: 4 7 199
  7. mcfishstick

Question regarding recent word search competition

The winners and answers have been posted in the "competitions" section of the forum. "Ram" was not one of the answers. I think it was a viable answer.
  8. mcfishstick

How are any of the competitors to know that? Ram is a unit and it is in the word search. That should count. Also, I have another question. How is "timber" a building or unit? I know it can refer to "timber" camp", but "timber by itself isn't a unit or building.
  9. mcfishstick

On the recent word search competition, we had to find 12 words related to buildings and units in a word search. What I want to know is why the word "ram" was not one of the answers. It is clearly in the word search.
  10. mcfishstick

Closed Tribal Wars 2 Word Search

I found 12: Spearman Nobleman Academy Barracks Headquarters Warehouse Paladin Berserker Catapult Tavern Archer Ram
  11. mcfishstick

Closed Tribal Warriors We Need Your Help!

I found him! https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/instant-troop-recruitment-crowns.127/ The paladin is on the 5th post on that forum thread by Tyranty. I would prefer 3 winners with 250 crowns each.