Recent content by n3ss

1. n3ss

Maps

Seeing as no one posts on the E world forum except myself and deathcrystal, who isn't even playing E world, this will be my last post here. No point in wasting my time updating this if it doesn't interest anyone.
  2. n3ss

Maps

It's Tuesday
  3. n3ss

Tribal Domination

This is way lame. The originally promised endgame was a much better idea. Just saying.
  4. n3ss

Reported Messages and Notifications

Yes, but you have to reopen and close the message one time for every time that someone send a message. So if 5 messages are sent I have to open and close the message 5 times to get the notification to go away. Currently messages are double sending. So if I am moving about in the game I can...
  5. n3ss

Reported Messages and Notifications

This is a general mobile issue. You guys have needed to fix the notifications amd messages in game for a while, but now its worse than ever. Every time someone sends a message you get 2 notifications for it instead of 1 (last night we were seeing up to 4 and 5 notifications for the same...
  6. n3ss

Maps

So it's Tuesday and we all know what that means (not like anyone cares because no one posts on this forum anyway) It's map update day! (Please try and contain your excitement) Some things to note for those of you that aren't actively involved on world 5 but interested in what's going on (does...
  7. n3ss

Maps

Map Update: Glads has been replaced by Rebellion
  8. n3ss

END GAME

It's not worth continuing thing conversation with you. I'll just let all you continue with your "lolz taking barbs is noob" conversations.
  9. n3ss

END GAME

check the conversations page.
  10. n3ss

END GAME

If your points were valid they would be applicable in game. However as they are not applicable in game they are not valid.
  11. n3ss

END GAME

I feel like none of you guys actually play this game
  12. n3ss

END GAME

Look on world 5. It's not that hard to do. And the barbs do randomly generate, but each barb generates a specific way and will regenerate buildings you cat down back to exactly what they were before you catted them down. IE if you have a lvl 25 farm in a barb and you cat it to level 1 in...
  13. n3ss

END GAME

I'm sorry Duhjaded, but you have no idea what you are talking about. You really don't. Catting barbs and "keeping a noble on hand" doesn't work. You really think we weren't aware that catapults can knock farms down? I'd like to see you play. I can't imagine you would last long with your...
  14. n3ss

END GAME

Also arguing that taking barbs in enemy provinces isn't good strategy that's also laughable. As soon as you get a church you no longer need a pally to have 100 percent faith. Trying to attack a player head on when they have stacked villas and you only have 1 army at 100 percent faith is not the...
  15. n3ss

END GAME

Come to world 5 and see what happens when you leave barbs out...