Recent content by Nick96

1. World chat

Yes we haven't gone of 35 members. We don't plan on it either from what I can tell.
  2. Mosteiro da Batalha Realm Competition

What do you mean by obash fights do you just mean the highest obash?
  3. Vador33

Thanks cap!!!
  4. Vador33

Is this world even open? Keeps telling me thier isn't a new world available..
  5. Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

One don't try to act like you know me my lack of punctuation is due to laziness simple as that second it's not ranting it's trolling there is a big difference and since you're still replying to my msg you obviously don't have a problem understanding me if I was to rant you would know because my...
  6. Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

and this is your uneducated opinion it's funny how everyone has one just like a a**hole too bad yours stinks a little more than everyone else's keep it coming I can talk s*it all day
  7. Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

It's called a mobile device at 2 in the morning buddy on top of a speech disorder which keeps me from being able to sound words out correctly especially words with r,u and s but besides that I still manage to graduate high school half a year early earlier than those "smart" kids you think your...
  8. Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

Thank you panterraa but I try not to get like that though it makes me look bad I think and I try to be respectful to everyone in game or real life but some times I lose my timper haha
  9. Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

I would like to apologize for my rudeness I'm a little ticked off and misdirected it at you so that my fault
  10. Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

Oh I'm sorry grammar nazi no I don't feel the need for that I'm not in school no more so if it bugs you that bad simply don't read it that simple ... enough punctuation for you thier? do you need more? How about one more. Goodnight.
  11. Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

One my friend read my comment did I ever say I personally had them or used them no I didn't second read all my comments before you feel the need to reply I've already addressed my views on cheating and other stuff so why on gods green earth would I lower myself to cheat in a simple game that...
  12. Question on Permanent Ban Policy

This is what I think when I see all this bickering "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh La, la, la, la, la, la La, la, la, la, la, la Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends Why can't we be friends I seen ya around for a...
  13. Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

Don't get me wrong I feel you on all you point as and with harassment you can't claim that if you don't ask the person to not msg you I msg antje and he sent a ticket in on me so he says but for the troop movements I'm 100 percent on your side if you permit ban someone then just leave the troops...
  14. Rampant Cheating allowed in this Game?!?

Yeah I feel you and I understand your frustration but I wouldnt call the man stupid he was smart enough to open his own game store and keep it running for years that a big achievement anyone who has their own business or tried to have one will tell you first hand it isn't a easy task so I will...
  15. New world release

Oh okay thanks for the info bud