• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Nostradamus

1. General Discussion Frías (US84)

Can we confirm that VP will be lowered on this world to win?
  2. World Over

I think this speaks for itself right here: CaptC: “Hmmmm. We do have a text inconsistency between the announcement post and the forum description. The forum text was mistakenly set to 1500. (I wish someone had noted this earlier, rather than at the last minute - but it was my mistake, and I...
  3. World Over

Thats another topic and another story. I think everyone agrees that this game is long since dead. All servers should be closed down. Its not going to get any better. Unless there is a world free of crowns the game will not get any more parity and I feel bad for the moderators currently...
  4. World Over

I remember that situation as well. My mom passed away of lung cancer and my family has several cancer survivors so its a cruel beast. I remember talking to him about it. I actually started playing TW2 after my mom died because it was a great way to get away from the problems of the world and...
  5. World Over

I was misinformed about where you went to. Other players told me that you were the one who passed away. Its good to know that you did not. For all the problems we had at the end of that world, we did trust you and you were a fun guy to talk to in tribe chats. I actually felt bad when the...
  6. World Over

It wasnt Bergenhus I am talking about.
  7. World Over

Yes I know, I remember. I also remember you getting banned for running multiple accounts. Glad to see you are back to just using one, right? :) I do agree that LIB members have the bash and kicked ass and should be in a winning tribe. Then again, HORRIFIC hated them, and they hated HORRIFIC...
  8. World Over

And fun time, thats the thing about HORRIFIC that everyone now knows... hes tells everyone EVERYTHING. Every bit of drama any one has said in any private chat ends up getting around to everyone, he cant keep secrets at all.
  9. World Over

Yeah, Ive been reading what you have been saying to members via coop :) I wouldnt hold my breath about too many people joining you. Some of your members are talking to us about how unhappy they are and how they will be glad the world will be over so they can move on from your tribe. You merged...
  10. World Over

You were sharing intel with me about RUB players who were cheating and you were encouraging us to report them and get them banned, all while trying to get Fun Time to invite you into that tribe. You were telling us you were at war with them, all while you were just trying to ride the fence...
  11. World Over

it does not seem fair to give victory to a tribe when they have not met the threshold required to win (2000 points). Retroactively deciding to give the win to a tribe that is still 300 points away from 2000, just because people are tired of the world seems like false advertising, but it is a...