• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Oscuro

1. General Discussion (Forte di Bard)

dont ask me
  2. General Discussion (Forte di Bard)

Well my tribe is making big moves as JPZ has proposed a merger for our tribes...might drastically change the world projections for winner
  3. General Discussion (Forte di Bard)

good to see your tribe thriving with maxed members in protection
  4. Top 5 Tribe

well technically the whole thing is divided by two, and its just usually you divide the 50 by the 2 in that equation since its an even number. Wouldn't be pretty to divide the 101 by two as it would be a fraction.
  5. Top 5 Tribe

doing sequences and series right now...this is my safe space I dont want to see that here haha
  6. Call to action

no ill let fml use all the good tactics, such as warpig moving into a 300 point barb in my province in order to secure vp for his tribe. truly an outstanding play
  7. Call to action

no no assuming here, just confused on the perspective of making fun of others sense of superiority while forcing your game views on others and saying they are less than you if they disagree, thats all.
  8. Call to action

sorry for your loss... was just wondering who let you roll over them as it seems you have only 25k obp
  9. Who are the US Vets still kicking?

I heard DN is still playing
  10. Is this real?

if it was more specific i wouldve had an easier time participating it was just kind of vague
  11. Call to action

a good way to grow your villages is by farming barbarians to get their loot..not sure if you knew this
  12. General Discussion (Eilean Donan)

Yea, also TLI and bizmoney. Most fun player I played with was turtlopolis, guy was an animal on us9.
  13. General Discussion (Eilean Donan)

damn i miss the days with 5k+ people on a server I remember early worlds had 50k + registered on one world...good times.
  14. Top 5 Tribe

hmmm..that does not display the information we want to display
  15. Top 5 Tribe

Are there still map generators that work? Thought the last one went out of business.