Panterraa's latest activity

• Panterraa reacted to Thesaboteur's post in the thread SALTY 2.0 with Like Like.
    Bizmoney sells out as usual. I have never seen this dude play 1 complete server. what's the matter biz ? no more free villas? did...
  • Panterraa reacted to slydawgg's post in the thread World Pretty Much Over? with Like Like.
    The game went to shit, players left and resorted to merging to win. As with most things people come and go. Fighting smaller guilds is...
  • Panterraa reacted to CaptC's post in the thread End Game for the Domination World with Like Like.
    You can expect to see the following text in the announcement of our next domination world. (Here's an early Christmas present, the next...
  • Panterraa reacted to El Salesman's post in the thread SALTY 2.0 with Like Like.
    Bizmoney complaining about some using decievers and rangers. Wow
  • Yessss, join slydawg and the rest of us for some fun.
  • Panterraa replied to the thread Pushing.
    I'm not looking for a loop hole, I'm looking at your gray areas, so players dont get ban. Isnt that the point of asking question? That...
    I know what support can and cant see. The only thing that matters was how we can noble inactive villages without it counting as pushing...
    No this is the place for us to ask question to gain an understanding of the rules better for clarification. How is others nobling an...
  • Oarfish I dont have any of that info to play on that account. But PM what you play on and I'll be happy to wiped that *** in chess again ^^
    So this is were you might want to clear things up with your players. We been told in the past. That if an account is over 30 days, you...
  • Panterraa posted the thread Pushing in FAQ / Questions.
    So a conversation came up today, I just wanted to ask. Since again... *cough cough* excuse me. rules seems to have change. Is there...