Recent content by Pegel

1. Paladin's Challenge

1) Alnwick Castle 2) the Percy family 3) Alnwick in the English county of Northumberland 4) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 5) In TW2 you own a castle and fight battles in a medieval setting, wich is like the history of Alnwick Castle.
  2. Not a Bug Selecting an item in inventory, on the second page, is used without immediately

I see what is happening now :) The first item is already selected if you change page, and one single click on the selected item has the same effect as the "use item" button. So it may work as designed. However, a double click to use the item would be more logical, then a single click where you...
  3. Not a Bug Selecting an item in inventory, on the second page, is used without immediately

I don't think it has to do with hint being turned on or off. It only happens on the first item on the second page, that it skips the "use item" button.
  4. Not a Bug Selecting an item in inventory, on the second page, is used without immediately

I have 2 pages of items in my inventory. The first page works as expected: select an item, I see the description, click the Use Item button, and I get the item. Selecting the first item on the second page does not work like that. The item is used immediately when selected, without having to...