Recent content by PlunderingYouDaily

1. PlunderingYouDaily

Province Claiming

Most agreements state "One can not noble in a province in which (a) tribe member (b) ally already own a village. One must ask permission to enter said province from said player. one must not attack another player in a tribe without written permission from leader/warlord. All other villages are...
  2. PlunderingYouDaily

Gandalf - Senior Moderator

Er ummm.... dang phone had a mind of its own answering tickets....
  3. PlunderingYouDaily

Gandalf - Senior Moderator

Good days fellow players. My name is Justin, I am one of your senior moderators. I work a lot of hours but I'm always around to help when needed. Do you ever have a question or just need to talk my line is always free. My goal as senior moderator is to ensure me and my team do everything in our...
  4. PlunderingYouDaily

May I suggest a game clock

You can make bots run off your computer clock so i don't see how no world clock is stopping it
  5. PlunderingYouDaily

May I suggest a game clock

I personally love this idea! I would like to hear more input from other players aswell!
  6. PlunderingYouDaily

Count to 50 Before a Moderator Posts

-3 so they start at -2?
  7. PlunderingYouDaily

Second Village Discussion

When you send defensive troops they sit at that village as protection and can not be ordered by the 2nd village. To return these troops to village one click/tap on the units overview (shield w/2 swords) Under external troops you will see your support troops. there will be 2 buttons on the right...
  8. PlunderingYouDaily

I see nothing!
  9. PlunderingYouDaily

Opps to far