Recent content by Plutopia

1. Plutopia

Vador33

um yeah...still a moron as I never said Specifically that I got banned. I merely said that singling out one tribe for rule breaking is crap and that many who got the ban were not breaking the rules so go ahead and come back on here and argue some more as I see you all over threads always...
  2. Plutopia

K World TV News

So sorry to hear about the loss of your GF...I agree with Eventide...its never useful to beat yourself up over the past...just have to take whatever lesson life wanted you to learn from it and go forward with that knowledge. Take care
  3. Plutopia

Vador33

I wasn't banned you troll. Many who got the ban were not cheating. One guy was even on vacation and not playing and got banned so again before you troll the forum speaking of things you don't have complete info on, do your research so you don't look like a moron.
  4. Plutopia

Vador33

you speak as if you know the whole story lol...to be caught proof should be given not just a random ban of just our tribe without an ounce of proof shown and coincidentally against our guys very vocal on the forum. No clue who you are but get the info before you shoot your mouth off
  5. Plutopia

Vador33

I am not planning on it. I am in K with THC (under another name of course) and am disturbed by the recent random banning of my tribe mates by the new CM so I am thinking its time for me to stop supporting INNO with my $$$ and find a new game. I am all for folks following the rules but our tribe...
  6. Plutopia

Vador33

VADOR!!! I've missed you my friend...glad to see you made it back...and finally good internet :-)
  7. Plutopia

K World TV News

if you are going to acknowledge that we are doing well...don't follow it with a silly statement bragging about how big you are when anyone with any sense knows that you have to include RND (and all the other tribes you are working with against us) when looking at the stats otherwise you are just...
  8. Plutopia

K World TV News

I am always amused by players that include their stats in player profiles....if you are gud people will know it...you don't have to wave it in their face. Its like guys who post pics hoping they will catch your eye ;-)
  9. Plutopia

K World TV News

are ya confusing posts or what?? I can't recall saying anything about our players (but we do have some great ones) said nothing about skill sets (although again we got some skills for sure) and can't remember crying. Perhaps you confused my criticism of your lack of balls for crying...kiddo ;-)...
  10. Plutopia

K World TV News

Now that I understand what your earlier gibberish meant I can answer lol....Soooo I challenge Slaughter/Colddog/Bubz because he says he wants a challenge (but really doesn't or wouldn't have supported all the diplo in place) and is worried he will get bored and you somehow jump from that to I...
  11. Plutopia

K World TV News

haha...I'd love to answer this but can't quite figure out exactly what you are trying to say here...been reading it and re-reading it thinking it will make sense but naa....no clue what your point is tbh
  12. Plutopia

BeezKneez As New Community Manager

hey now....one has nothing to do with the other...you will be missed. My comments about Beez were simply meant to show my support of her as the new CM you are quite possibly the most negative person I have ever met...do you ever say anything positive...ever?? And shouldn't we stay on topic...
  13. Plutopia

K World TV News

glad to see they gave you the important job lol ;-) bummer to see my friend becky setting up all that diplo and bit sad you threw her out there for all of us to bash on her for setting it up lol and you have no clue where my villages are at or if I am even playing here so keep thinking you have...
  14. Plutopia

K World TV News

pretty generic statement lol...you have not touched my villages so not sure who you are referring to :) ohhhh.....and you keep making sure everyone knows you are on council there so I guess that is in title only if your opinion on diplo means nothing to your fellow leaders. If you really wanted...
  15. Plutopia

K World TV News

always humorous to hear people say they are bored and want a challenge when they have set up diplo with all the other top tribes against THC. THC specifically encouraged all the tribes to stay small so we would have a fun world with all the top tribes fighting each other for territory but you...