• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by princessnoel

1. princessnoel

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

You probably never thought you'd see me liking something that becky posted... But hell has officially frozen over.
  2. princessnoel

100% agreed. What they should do is refund every person who played on this world the money they spent on coins. I'd actually prefer that than answers. Their "explanation" doesn't tell us if the mod in question was cheating. It only says that someone in the community deleted the two tribes...
  3. princessnoel

No, those kind of tickets had to be escalated to Kiki (who took forever to get back to people on it if you remember! lol). We had no access to adding troops or deleting troops from people's accounts, unless we did it the same way you could- like send them as a nuke or add them to your building...
  4. princessnoel

You don't even know me... So really, your insult is uncalled for, so please just be civil. I realize that OSK has lost. I realized that when our leader got covid and has been gone for months now. No one is OSK thinks that OSK has a snowballs chance of winning. No one has even implied that...
  5. princessnoel

Fun, why do you think I talked to you about doing what's best to get this world over-with the fastest and was willing to make the sacrifice? What was the last part I said to you? No one in this world has to put one more dime in inno's pocket...
  6. princessnoel

HAHAHA. Keep dreaming, Jar Jar.
  7. princessnoel

How does it make you feel that people in your own tribe can't stand you? I really don't care how anyone feels at this moment. You don't care, do you, becky? It's only about winning to you.
  8. princessnoel

It must be one of her great-grandkids.
  9. princessnoel

If the name fits...
  10. princessnoel

Oh Jar Jar, please.
  11. princessnoel

He told me that he had been reported many times by Noobs. He said he found out from mods when he had been reported. Not one time since I joined OSK was he ever banned. He never had axes by his name UNLIKE KS who did have axes by his name- and like fun time said, told everyone he had been...
  12. princessnoel

Thanks, fun time! He was messaging yesterday in our tribe chat after he was banned on the forum. The "legalities" I guess stop with labeling banned on inno's forum under his name. It's hypocrisy to say in one instant you have to protect the rights because of all the legalities but then slap a...
  13. princessnoel

Firstly, I am not a whale nor a teapot, so I don't spout. As I said, it's not about laws and jurisdictions. It's about LAWSUITS. Inno doesn't want to be sued. The quote I got from a mod recently when asked about knowing about cheating is that it's about laws and jurisdictions, so please quote...
  14. princessnoel

Evo, I miss you!!!