Raffi's latest activity

• Raffi replied to the thread Domination reached.
    You mean duck duck goose not ext right?
  • Raffi reacted to fun time's post in the thread Domination reached with Like Like.
    What happen on P made a lot of people quit the US server great job! I feel Mean team should have won that server for one facted they...
    • 3tug4p.jpg
  • Raffi reacted to cokky's post in the thread Domination reached with Like Like.
    quite sure becky has thick skin if she is the one you called the worse names you probably picked a target you could not offend lord help...
    Am I the one that would meme them to death? Lol i did it once this world.
  • Raffi reacted to slydawgg's post in the thread Domination reached with Haha Haha.
    Only cuz I didnt kick him fast enough. I didnt expect ya'll to roll over like that and the world to end.
  • Raffi reacted to Howardrawr's post in the thread Domination reached with Like Like.
    Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die...
    Nah it wasn't about winning for maxi we were just looking for an end to the world win or lose no salt you all played great. It was...
  • Raffi reacted to Upwards's post in the thread Save/Revitalize the game with Like Like.
    Salutations! It's your favorite suggestion guy here! Usually I make these threads short and to the point, but I recently just finished...
    Love to know what inno made on this world. Any guesses? I'm guessing $15k usd
    Sorry funtime you wont ever see the real raffi back in action it's been a pleasure my friend.
    We wanted to recruit to end win or lose. We talked about coming over there before hand and disbanding. You guys coming over made it look...
    Nah it was a good con we were ready to quit long before this. World would probably be over already if you guys had stayed in ext rather...
    Lol
    • 3stdlt.jpg
    @CaptC