• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by reydejoy

1. Dying Game

honestly this game is just because they are just milking it at this point. They are running it exactly like a mobile game to always have a reason to have that "special deal". Also why is it the dom worlds in na keep relocation setting on? in the uk ones they turn it off makes it way more...
  2. Top 5 tribe

tribe levels are not that bad its 12,13,15 everyone else is 3 and under. The difference in growth though is hugeeeee I like to think im near the best growth for free to play so with that the top 3 almost triple my growth after that it starts to fall at the rate of growth
  3. Top 5 tribe

well its obvious who already wins. Who ever has chunk dropping money like crazy mr #1 spenderrrrr
  4. Increased morale on repeated successful attacks

that would make those who spend money even harder to deal with
  5. General Discussion (Arundel)

Thats fine but with the way the game has been and has always been wont be changed the small changes that would increase the games lifespan will be ignoredand this game ill give it a year or 2 tops at the rate it is going a lot of us older returning players open up a realm look at the core and...
  6. General Discussion (Arundel)

we dont stay long after watching these last 2 realms lol one CREDIT CARD TO RULE THEM ALL
  7. Configurations Feedback Zouch Castle (US52)

Can we get a smaller tribe member limit If all the top layers in the US servers are going to be dumping so much money into the game. I started this realm and it was pretty much already over because of the top 10 dumping cash like crazy and now the newer realm is even worse LOL balance your its...