• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Sour noodle

1. General Discussion - Kolmont (US89)

normally 8am. but i’ve seen it random times too probably whenever whoever is in charge wakes up from their meth binge and decides to start the world. I say meth binge because who other than a meth head is going to milk a game for every penny they can while not giving a single shit about the game...
  2. General Discussion - Kolmont (US89)

It’s a glitch where you can essentially get unlimited resources. It’s easy to do. Took me awhile to figure it out but it’s easy to learn. I lost multiple worlds due to it. Some guys still want to deny its existence but I can literally demonstrate it. I messaged inno explaining it in detail. I...
  3. General Discussion - Kolmont (US89)

So is it a domination world or a VP world? First sentence it says it’s 850 VP. But in the endgame requirements it says 65% domination. A little bit of effort would go a long way. Instead of half ass copy and pasting from the previous world how about you guys start giving a shit about your...
  4. Day 3 update

It is a very sad thing DsTrYeR. you know me. I try just as hard as you and i love the game just as much. The glitch is ruining it. and inno doesn’t care. I wish I could talk to someone in charge. I could demonstrate the glitch for them. It would not be hard for them to fix the code and bring...
  5. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

the glitch that allows people to queue buildings and troops without using any resources. it’s widely known and a serious issue. if you see anyone shoot from like 300 points to 4k points in a day then you know why. then using it on troops is even harder to call out because it isn’t publicly shown...
  6. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

i know. and it upsets me. i have played tribal wars since 2005. i love the game. i can’t play with cheaters though.
  7. General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

what a tempting world to join. too bad there are sure to be players exploiting the glitch.
  8. General Discussion Gwrych (US85)

crowns aren’t even the issue. it’s inno not caring about cheaters. that’s the issue. crowners can be beat and have been beat. and even if they win, they still lose by spending thousands to beat people who spend none. inno ignoring cheaters and not adapting the game to the smaller player base is...
  9. General Discussion Gwrych (US85)

inno has stopped caring about anything but their pockets a long time ago. They’re a joke. It’s the reason the game is all but dead. Every world there’s a fewer players and more people exploiting the glitch. it’s why i haven’t played in awhile. even though i love this game. it’s just run but...
  10. General Discussion Vianden

It’s a little challenging to follow along with your messages I will admit. Like I said bro; I quit S world longg before the north men were anything. The fact that they nobled the villages off my inactive account means nothing to me. A coop ran my account because they refused to internal me...
  11. General Discussion Vianden

I joined S world because it was the newest world available when I returned to the game. As soon as I realized it was non relocation, I knew I was going to quit when the next world opened. So in the mean time I played S. I joined your tribe king. And after I was kicked from your tribe for asking...
  12. General Discussion Vianden

If anyone wanted to play domination without relocation we’d go play tw1. Thanks for ruining the first dom world in forever. You guy must really want this game to die. Staff refuses to give the players what they want and it’s so backwards and pointless. Horrible decision making by whoever is in...