Recent content by tfoxworthy

1. tfoxworthy

Top 5 map

This is true Cokky, Mafia I believe holds the record rn. And knowing how long it takes for Admin to declare winners, they probably reached 80% in about 85-86 days. And took another 4-5 days to be declared victors. Because they ended the world on 86%. Most worlds don't get that high before they...
  2. tfoxworthy

Victory Point world thoughts

One time I emailed INNO games and they still have yet to respond, this was about a month ago. So ya, "taken into consideration" can mean a whole lot of things. Like thought about and ignored for one....
  3. tfoxworthy

New world and how victory points effects it.

The older version of TW2 is way better, where each HQ levels affected other building's building times, the one thing I do like however of the new tw2 system, is the rally point update they made months and months ago. Really made having a ralley point useful other than just having presets.
  4. tfoxworthy

New world and how victory points effects it.

When I did the survey, I was hoping it would have a place where we could place out personal feedback in like most surveys have, but this one didn't. So In a way they didn't let us say what our problems are. Cause all the questions they had were repetitive and basic questions. "Do you like to...
  5. tfoxworthy

Top 5 map

I was low key hoping they'd fight. That would be an interesting war. VAG is mostly made up of some pretty solid players. interested in how LIT would do against them.
  6. tfoxworthy

New End Game

Just out of curiosity, did any ideas that mods deemed "non constructive" (otherwise known as reasons this endgame sucks and is a terrible idea) forwarded to INNO? Or just these "constructive" ideas? Cause if so, then INNO would only be getting positive feedback about this endgame rather than...
  7. tfoxworthy

Top 5 map

Now that's a name I havent seen in a while haha. Long time no see bud:D
  8. tfoxworthy

Ok Charley Brown this time KICK IT HARD!!!

Geez Cokky, calm yo
  9. tfoxworthy

No Coin World

All INNO cares about is making money and not about the interest level players have for the game. INNO is screwing themselves over. I think this is a good idea as it would set all players on an equal level, and real competition would happen. No buffs, bonuses, boosts, bought rangers, nada. Just...
  10. tfoxworthy

Release 1.85

You know, if INNO just listened to our opinions on how the game could be improved, this game would be a lot better. Players have created whole world ideas and rules that are better than this update. Rules that apparently everyone liked. Maybe INNO should think about getting new employees and...
  11. tfoxworthy

Release 1.85

Wow. This is quite the update. So I agree with EL here. But with said, its new, and new is exciting for me. Ya, this does promote almost everything we have voiced our concerns over. MRT and Mass munching kills the world. And ya this idea promotes those and more. Its a complete entire game...
  12. tfoxworthy

Ok Charley Brown this time KICK IT HARD!!!

Hey how is the EN anyways? Compared to US servers what did you find different? Or alike, whichever.
  13. tfoxworthy

Release 1.84

Would be nice. Highly doubt it tho, its years and years overdue.