Recent content by The Carpathian

1. The Carpathian

Maps

lol pink is a very masculine color!
  2. The Carpathian

Maps

ill have to pop over and send him a mail and see if its in his plans.
  3. The Carpathian

Maps

4. The Carpathian

Maps

I will update these maps once weekly. I'll try my best to keep track of more than just top 10 tribes. Here is the first set: Top 10 Tribes Top 10 Players(Points) Top 10 Players(Bashpoints) Currently trying to figure out a way to keep track of conquers, but i have no...
  5. The Carpathian

Current Top 10

Since you were nice enough to do one last map, I will start a new map thread on Friday the 10th, and update the map every Friday until late game stage. I'm going to experiment with bashpoint maps as well. Would love to do top conquerors, etc, but there is no conquer tool available for the game...
  6. The Carpathian

Wars

i dare say some major wars have already broken out and people just dont care enough to post on the externals. not to mention the severe lack of presence this forum seems to have in general lol.
  7. The Carpathian

Current Top 10

map? :D
  8. The Carpathian

Daily Awards

any ideas which ones? are the farming ones bugged?
  9. The Carpathian

Daily Awards

ok good to know. i thought it was slightly ridiculous lol.
  10. The Carpathian

Daily Awards

Are they bugged? Or am i really just slaying these daily awards?
  11. The Carpathian

Introduction

The Carpathian here, Carp for short. been playing off and on for the better part of 9 years. played many worlds under many different account names. last world i played was w48, where i lead womble for a time. as usual, RL got in the way of me being able to run a tribe effectively. i hope to...
  12. The Carpathian

Current Top 10

when is this world gonna jump off? gah.