THE POTATO's latest activity

• THE POTATO
    THE POTATO reacted to Retarded Veteran's post in the thread MAPS AND UPDATES with Like Like.
    WE WON :eek:, i can't believe this. so hard realm pff. gl next guys
  • THE POTATO
    THE POTATO replied to the thread MAPS AND UPDATES.
    Well that was fun, Made a tribe, disbanded a tribe, merged a tribe in 6 weeks. then AFKed for another 6 weeks until a bunch of other...
  • THE POTATO
    Not up to us tbh its on the Mods, we have to just keep eatting till they think its done...
  • THE POTATO
    THE POTATO reacted to H-S-H's post in the thread MAPS AND UPDATES with Like Like.
    what is clout... can I eat it
  • THE POTATO
    Well we have just pushed past Week 6 of this world and things certainly have happened! The Map Page https://tribalwars2map.com/...
  • THE POTATO
    with this, ill end the discussion :). i was the tribe Tavern with sabotage tech unlocked :D
  • THE POTATO
    Disbanding a tribe only SHOULD hurt you for 1 week while co-ops reset +your tribe lvls. Unless you have a bunch of inactives you are...
  • THE POTATO
    'Several Muti-accounts from O.P' lmao, I don't understand this narrative you are still pushing mate, you have been telling everyone who...
  • THE POTATO
    THE POTATO replied to the thread Rupea Realm Competitions.
    Wish I could have made it shorter but the man throws out alot of accusations as his narrative changes over time, thought it best to...
  • THE POTATO
    So lets summarize. Motowns points are as follows: 1. O.P are trash because they are MRTing 2. O.P ganging up on 1 tribe 3. O.P are...
  • THE POTATO
    THE POTATO replied to the thread Trash Talk etc.
    :oops: whats this? Motown? not caring about his tribe? Imagine that....
  • THE POTATO
    Oh I do want to say however how happy with Inno I am, in them not running Nobles in the last Gwen, I have no clue if it was a consious...
  • THE POTATO
    I mean Motown is already trying to work out how to finish and close the world before he gets killed off. What will his excuse be i...
  • THE POTATO
    Also it no longer shows how many likes or msgs a person has posted under their name...how will i tell who has clout now!
  • THE POTATO
    Okkie, weekly updates are a bust, but I will persist, Week 4 is here and so am I for another Update! Top 10 Now: PLEASE NOTE! The...