• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by thekingkiller

1. General Discussion - Kolmont (US89)

We spend hundreds of dollars for you to refuse to ban players who blatantly cheat, yet tell us there's no reason to be mad? What a joke. I've dropped tw2 again due to this. Even calling innohq got me nowhere. Do your jobs and IP BAN dupers.
  2. General Discussion - Kolmont (US89)

Ladydeath is blatantly cheating at this point. 38 villages, and under 1m looted.
  3. Win Crowns Best Battle Report

Super old report from July 15, 2016. JauntyVengence stacked a villa with no faith, ending with a total loss of 26,506 Infantry, 823 HC, and a total of 31,444 Population.
  4. Win Crowns Best Battle Report

What's the time period on these reports? Can I use one from back in the day? Or must it be recent?
  5. End of the Realm (Heidelberger Schloss)

Thank god this is ending.
  6. Day 3 update

INNOGAMES Address Friesenstraße 13 20097 Hamburg Germany Phone +49 40 7889335-0
  7. Day 3 update

Call INNO HQ in Germany and complain.
  8. Spies

You basically gotta call INNOGAMES HQ to get them to respond. Apparently someone did that on US87, and they initiated a large ban wave wiping the top tribes out.
  9. Spies

He's cheating. Report it via support. They banned a few players on EN servers for doing this.
  10. ICE at 90%

we made 90% without barb munching. We are now barb munching to close the gap to 99%, as these guys are refusing to give up after being rimmed time and time again.
  11. ICE at 90%

91.6% Chop Chop Mods
  12. ICE at 90%

Close this world already.
  13. General Discussion Frías (US84)

US 85 G world had no issue with reaching this. You guys need to start trading cities. We had enough villas left in provinces to get 1500 VP if needed. You guys and your bad strategy should not be given a leeway when worlds newer than yours had no issue.
  14. General Discussion Gwrych (US85)

950 VP reached.
  15. ICE at 81%

The funny thing is, he tried blaming our win % at first, when facing ridicule by multiple people, he switched it up saying it's the devs not able to close worlds before 6 months. With ALL OF US knowing that's total, I wonder what the next excuse would be.