• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by trapper

1. trapper

1500 VP, We did it

This team was dishonest, so I decided to take my vp from the tribe. They no longer meet victory conditions. They really don't deserve to win but that's not my call to make.
  2. trapper

No more VP worlds

Instead of antagonizing your faithful members, why don't you make a change that will promote your company and get you more loyal patronage. You've got a great thing going with this and other games. Don't spoil it.
  3. trapper

Pitting Player against player in VP

In my opinion, it's evil. If you want people to fight within a tribe who are supposed to be cooperative towards one another, you're simply evil. Promoting behavior like this is evil.
  4. trapper

Drawbacks to VP worlds

Ahhhh... queen's scone. got catted down many times. LOL
  5. trapper

Drawbacks to VP worlds

40 member limits is the crazy thing in a VP world. Try 80 and 1kVP... most people don't like vp because of the metrics of the game. Never seen you on the servers, dio. And I've been playing a long time.
  6. trapper

Drawbacks to VP worlds

waiting...
  7. trapper

General Discussion (Nideggen)

Don't know if I want to play in new worlds. Haven't joined N yet because vp points in the other worlds are driving me up the wall.
  8. trapper

Lower the Victory Points cap.

VPs are crazy high. I'd like to second unknownvirus's opinion. We lost a large part of our council once we separated ourselves point-wise from all other tribes. Now, it's just a matter of nobling barbs, which is putting me to sleep.
  9. trapper

Drawbacks to VP worlds

Yeah, but I'd still like an answer from them, so here we are. I know people spend massive amounts monthly on this particular game. If it wasn't making them loads of money, it would have been discontinued by now. But people like playing tw2, so we'll see what the company has to say.
  10. trapper

Drawbacks to VP worlds

I know Inno is in this to make money and I don't want to beat a dead horse but this is the problem I see with VP worlds: It frustrates tribe members once tribal vp points start getting above about 1000. There are less barbs to loot and more collisions in taking barbs between members of the same...
  11. trapper

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Map Tribe MoS
  12. trapper

What are your favorite world settings?

VP World: 1200 vp a reduced effect for morale allow relocation of troops maximum total population of world: 300 size limit on tribes: 75 allow night bonus Dom world: 75% of villages allow troop relocation maximum total population of world: 300 size limit on tribes: 100 reduced effect for morale...
  13. trapper

Reduction in VP points

Thank you. This is quite a relief. It gets very frustrating after about 1200 VP. If you could reduce the VP in future worlds to less than 1500, it would be a better way to end the world and fewer conflicts between players. The way it is now, we are competing within the tribe for barbarian villages.
  14. trapper

General Discussion (Laarne)

When does this world start? I thought it already did but I don't see it on my home screen.