Recent content by Trimaax

1. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

2. Trimaax

Caught in the Act

Jaded-One I have started us11 ;)
  3. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

Looks like WKD have died and joined IMP, IMP running in every direction to every rim and TFR are the cats and IMP are the mouse... but when will they be catched! TFR come on these guys are mad heads. easily the best players on the realm and are defiantly going to win unless the tribe falls apart...
  4. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

Maps:
  5. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

the guy with 17k points in my povince is a noob he sent 400 defnsive troops at by village of 200 points they all died!
  6. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

I would do news but I dont really play this world I am going to do even do the guy in my province has 17k points to my 100 point village ;). Just did the map because there was no activity at all in this world on forums mainly I think because half of the players are russian ..
  7. Trimaax

Newsletter!

very good guys
  8. Trimaax

No Attacks Christmas Day?

Well along time ago the English and the Germans for 1 year only in WW1 did not battle and instead played abit of football/soccer. So for Christmas day everyone should get 1 day protection! Also I don't want to worry about getting attacked on Tribal Wars.. on Christmas Day when am going to be...
  9. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

Use at R.W started late on the Rim and we some how have 3rd highest PPM and 6th Bash Points. IMP are running from TFR and WKD formed with IMP? I think anyway as We have now have IMP members close by!
  10. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

Who are triple X they have a very good PPM I noticed? only 33 members do like there is MRt's and then there are tribes that dont recruit enough. I think around 60/70 members are good to win a world but 33.. hmm. And yes I think unless something happens JDI will probably win the world but I dont...
  11. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

You taking over and updating it?
  12. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

Hi Guys sorry about not updating not really been on at all.. and yes KLuv the forums are so quiet now.. Anyway here is the map.. Updated: 12/3/15
  13. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

the famous Yellow dots have know gone..
  14. Trimaax

Top 5 Tribes

Yawns.. its been around 2 weeks nothing has really changed other then IMP recruiting more just to get back to #1 and for TFR to gain more villages of them... Updated: 12/3/2015
  15. Trimaax

The Ongoing Saga Of B-W/R.W

:( Hans has gone