• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Upwards

1. Upwards

do your part Inno

not really fair to punish people who have nothing to do with the war, it's not their fault that the people in charge of their government makes these decisions. Look here to see how Inno is helping and doing their part
  2. Upwards

Drawbacks to VP worlds

Inno won't say anything, they never do
  3. Upwards

Drawbacks to VP worlds

I think it's pretty futile complaining about VP worlds at this point, many others before you have already brought up these points. I think it's apparent that Inno doesn't necessarily care about our opinions on their game. To be honest I think VP would be an okay format if the playerbase here...
  4. Upwards

Can we actually get a world with modified game settings?

There is always a thread in each world forum that is for world options/ feedback and sometimes people will comment on them suggesting different world settings, but it never happens. I think it should be happening because I want faster spies, who is with me????
  5. Upwards

Is this real?

6. Upwards

Scouting an Attack

This is a better example of a green report. The red box shows how many units are away and the green box shows how many units total are supplied by the village. The unboxed row is how many units are in the village, and this is the only row you'll see on a red report (which could be wrong because...
  7. Upwards

Scouting an Attack

When you scout a village there is a chance you can get red scout reports, which basically means your report could be wrong depending on the countermeasures active in the village. When the report is green it will be 100% accurate. Something to note is that a red report only shows units in the...
  8. Upwards

Tsores we seen you please end this

yeah it's not really our fault that the world went by so quickly, everyone is waiting for a new dom world so it is highly unlikely that it will close as quick as this one did since no one is currently invested into one already. Unsure why vp worlds are default when nobody seems to enjoy them?
  9. Upwards

1800 VP POINTS REACHED. TIME TO END THIS WORLD

yes close it up, york world is pretty much over too. Lets open a new dom :)
  10. Upwards

In game messaging

Hey all I think we should be able to delete and/or edit our chats on the in-game messages, similar to the way we can on the in-game forums. sometimes the formatting just gets messed up and I want to fix it, but then when I do it ends up feeling like I am spamming the chats. I am sure there...
  11. Upwards

Power Ranking

Update: big portion of good meandog players made their own tribe called the covenant. majority of meandogs has left to either join kq or cov, those who remain in meandogs getting rimmed.
  12. Upwards

Configurations Feedback York Castle (US51)

this sounds super fun to be honest
  13. Upwards

Biggest Battles Xenophontos Monastery (US50)

well it isn't real life, in this game mounted archers are 5 provisions each, 4500 MA is equivalent to 22,500 provisions, where as the defense you posted is only around 5000 provisions (spears, swords, and archers are only 1 provision each). Rams are also 4 provs but they have really low attack...
  14. Upwards

Configurations Feedback Xenophontos Monastery (US50)

not that I have seen, probably will announce a new world once a couple of the active ones start to close out
  15. Upwards

Configurations Feedback Xenophontos Monastery (US50)

this world ended up being vp