Recent content by UselessOkra

1. UselessOkra

Tatia Var closed?

Try clearing your cache.
  2. UselessOkra

Dying Game

Is this enough reason to blame cokky for the player decrease? ;)
  3. UselessOkra

Top Five Map

Two weeks since an update. They don't call me useless for nothing! Last week saw DRL get absorbed into RIP and a re-branded OOO [apparently not!]. SET (all four of them) has also merged into TH2. While we're at it, I'd like to give a shoutout to Lady Elliana. She's a 16k player who's put up a...
  4. UselessOkra

Fixed Server Down?

Up down up down. Feels like Catholic mass.
  5. UselessOkra

Top Five Map

Not gonna lie, it's pretty boring at the moment. I can't get bash because nobody will fight me.
  6. UselessOkra

This world needs a banter thread

If it does happen, it won't be on worlds already open.
  7. UselessOkra

This world needs a banter thread

This just in; cokky made a post talking about himself. Back to you, Janet.
  8. UselessOkra

Free complete button not working

I've run into this issue on Android mobile. The button doesn't seem to work from the main screen, and I have to actually go into the HQ to complete. Then again, I could just be missing the button.
  9. UselessOkra

Dying Game

That's not a bad idea to keep the veteran players around who understand the game at a deeper level, but I think a large part of the issue is a high turnover rate among new players. Keep newer players, and I expect you'd keep the vets as well.
  10. UselessOkra

Tatai Var Realm Competitions

Level 10 HQ, no coins.
  11. UselessOkra

I purposefully haven't used mine for the tribe... since you said the opposite to me earlier.
  12. UselessOkra

Weekly Update Top 5 Map

If tribes 2-5 don't declare war on rank 1 after they start to pull away, then they aren't playing to win. A declaration of war is never a wrong move in the current situation.
  13. UselessOkra

Dying Game

Never thought I'd say it, but I agree with everything. But I'd put that tribe limit to 100; 60 seems a bit low.
  14. UselessOkra

No way, you mean that 3.5k barb didn't happen on its own? ;)
  15. UselessOkra

Top 5 Tribes

My dad can beat up your dad.