Recent content by Vador33

1. Vador33

Palamidi Realm Competitions

I asked reusher if he could post for me. I've tried to post screenshots and it tells me it's to large to post here. https://imgur.com/rUvBSYk
  2. Vador33

Olavinlinna Realm Competitions

This world is so confusing. Not sure what's going on here. It says Dom, then it looks VP in game. It also has night time protection. I mean really what's going on? lol
  3. Vador33

Olavinlinna Realm Competitions

I had bought the $80 package thinking this was going to be a dom world too. I hate VP worlds.
  4. Vador33

Vador33

Sorry to see that some may have been banned that didn't cheat, and understand being upset about. I hope that you decide to keep playing and we're in the same tribe again someday down the road. I think right now I'm only going to play one world at a time. It was costing me way too much money when...
  5. Vador33

Vador33

Hey Pluto, great to see you. I've missed you too. Are you going to be playing on this world?
  6. Vador33

Vador33

Thanks Beez. Glad to be back.
  7. Vador33

Vador33

Sorry to not see you on this world, but I understand. I needed the break, but couldn't give it up. I just love strategy games, and I haven't found another one that I like better than this one.
  8. Vador33

Vador33

Doing good. Finally got moved with a stable internet now, so I should be good to go on this world. How have you been?
  9. Vador33

Vador33

After a little break, this looks like a good world to come back on.
  10. Vador33

DaBahamaLlamas Top Tribes

If the game is so dead, then why do you hang around on it's forum?
  11. Vador33

Yes. I'm pretty much going to just play on domination worlds. I just can't get into VP worlds.
  12. Vador33

Great to see you back. I love reading your commentary.
  13. Vador33

Check in

I couldn't resist, lol.
  14. Vador33

So who's coming?

The world is young, and the only reason I was rimmed was because I sent all my support back for a more strategic spot. My growth was going to be stunted where I was at. I lost the battle but I will win the war.
  15. Vador33

So who's coming?

So what if someone gives someone a warning. It wasn't me, because personally I'd rather attack them before they expect it. But besides that, it should be a given that anyone that isn't part of our tribe is on our radar to get rimmed, and I bet their on yours too. With a member cap of 65, they...