Vivienne55's latest activity

• Vivienne55 replied to the thread Suggestion Hope you notice.
    Also, the one suggestion I have that I know has been mentioned before is a domination world with say a $20 buy-in, you get a fixed...
  • Vivienne55 replied to the thread Suggestion Hope you notice.
    What seems to be a growing number of players that rely on bots for farming in particular is something that may cause me to walk away...
  • Vivienne55 reacted to Tokano's post in the thread Suggestion Hope you notice with Like Like.
    I'm always looking to remove more bots.
  • Vivienne55 reacted to cokky's post in the thread Suggestion Hope you notice with Like Like.
    i have heard tell of such things but hard for me to believe real players that are talented are using them if good players like me had...
  • Vivienne55 reacted to cokky's post in the thread End of the Realm (Visegrad) with Like Like.
    TNT was a collaborate effort of 3 small tribes merged into one to defeat a talented premade from EN that also did some MRT stuff ie came...
  • Vivienne55 reacted to Saphyre's post in the thread New Issue internal error with Like Like.
    Why compensation would be necessary: Because InnoGames has let us all down. We have all been waiting a ridiculous amount of time. and it...
  • Vivienne55 replied to the thread Top 5 Tribe.
    Naw...I haven't really bumped heads with OSK at this point, though that one good stand Jarmy put up against you (killed 3 of your nukes)...
    Honestly, I don't know that there really is much reason to continue to report anything here. I viable, competent opposition to OSK has...
    TheProphet...thanks for the update and continuing to do this. It will be great to be able to come back to these updates in years to...
  • Vivienne55 reacted to TheProphet's post in the thread Top 5 Tribe with Like Like.
    [2021-Mar-12] - [2021-Mar-19] Old School Killer (OSK) Current Stats Change Since last week Rank: 1 No Change Tribe Level: 45 +1...
  • Vivienne55 reacted to Weldon returns's post in the thread Top 5 Tribe with Like Like.
    Ron isn't holding any grudges . We are going fishing after this world is over as for facing you with no lead . I am perfectly willing...
    Let's link up this summer...no crowns or $20 buy in and let's go. Huge respect for those 3 you cited...definitely all first ballot Hall...
    Haha...I believe you guys were in the 40's when I joined this world my friend - I'm $20 in...you? You really only needed a talented 20...
    Okay, that would make sense. That was my very first world. I think I started fairly late on the rim and joined some useless team...
    Aww...talking crap is fun. You're definitely a better offensive player than me. I give you that hands down. Connecting with you and...