• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by Yeskhaleesi

1. Reduction in VP points

I saw your name on laarne yesterday and had a good chuckle. love it!
  2. Enough is enough.

They're not trying hard enough. With each "upgrade" there's at least one new glitch and the glitches are cumulative - once there, they never go away. And STILL Inno is ghosting us here.
  3. Enough is enough.

Ok, so in one world I currently have over 200 inbound attacks. i had to recruit spies in all of my villages before sending them out. i have 40 villages. the game crashed 7 times while i tried to recruit my spies. each time, the game froze for 1 - 2 mins before reloading itself, during which...
  4. Enough is enough.

It's interesting to note that no one from Inno has bothered to respond here....
  5. Enough is enough.

I just logged in to vent about this very issue. I am FED UP with the constant crashes. As you said, literally every few seconds. I'm trying to spy attacking villages. So far, the game has crashed three times, and I've managed to send spies to just two villages. It was crashing for the...
  6. Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

It would be nice now if they could also start fixing the many glitches that ipad and mobile users face, like - oh, how about pop-up messages like the one above, that we can't see unless someone takes a screen shot and posts them here...
  7. Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

I'm glad to see that Inno is taking steps to provide a tracking service that doesn't invade our privacy, and also that they seem to be putting in place a method to punish those who use bots as they use them. It will be interesting to see if their efforts have a positive impact on the game.
  8. Domination Countdown

hmm, my last post disappeared. nothing suspicious about that, i suppose.... here it is again: on EN Hep, there are at least three players listed as being in our winning tribe, but those players aren't even in that world, let slone in our tribe, so our measly winnings are being split with...
  9. Domination Countdown

On EN Hep, there are at least three players listed in our winning tribe who aren't even in that world, let alone in our tribe, so our measly winnings there are being divided among players who don't even exist.....!
  10. Domination Countdown

:)
  11. Domination Countdown

They stiffed us on EN Heptapyrgion too, fun. Not cool. Will probably do the same on Zkollmitz. Can't even buy a beginner's package with 100 crowns. Given how much some players soend on this game, Inno should NOT be cheaping out. Poor form, that.
  12. World end

Inno, please let all players in a workd know when the world has been won, as you used to do. I just learned that i'm playing in a world that ended yesterday, so basically wasting time. Same thing happened on EN Golconda - no warning whatsoever - the workd simpky closed. Not cool.
  13. Suggestion Hope you notice

Thank you.
  14. Suggestion Hope you notice

And in case you're wondering, yes, it was definitely a barb. I've been farming it for dayx, but someone got s nobke from gwen and thought that barb would look good in their collection. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
  15. Suggestion Hope you notice

Hey Tokano, would you please investigate getting this changed: i just started my second village, so five days of protection, right? Well, i sent my troops to farm a barb, but while they were on the road, someone nobled the barb. Poof, my protection is gone, along with my troops. It's not...