• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Juval Hooplah #2

DeletedUser1104

THE JUVAL HOOPLAH #2
e7876a36-53ff-432b-806d-b18252b1a275_zpsxlbytt5o.jpg

Okay, so I just typed up the whole newsletter, and the forum apparently timed me out. So, I lost EVERYTHING I had typed up. I was going to just do it tomorrow, but I'm so aggravated that I have to vent, so eff it, doing this again! Here comes round 2 folks. Hopefully it's better than the last one. Any feedback, critique, suggestions are more than welcome. It is unbelievably hard to come up with ideas to make this more interesting. I'm not exactly the journalistic sort. So, let's get to the meat of it, shall we?

391e732f-a9a9-48ea-9d77-4332d9a4469a_zpsisv1x4sk.jpg

So it's been a bit since the last time we took a look at the world map. Let me tell you, it has changed QUITE a bit. Let's take a look!

map_www_us10_346c478623e118651e5c42712959d249_14457449648155.png

Check out that cluster folks! Alright, so this map is a little different than the last one I generated. One of the things I changed was that I added obvious sister/academy tribes. Although there are myriad colors across this map, it's a lot tighter than it was previously. ELY has a lot of presence in the SW and some in the NW. It'll be interesting to see if they can close the gap. Look at SIN though, super tight spread. Same with the Russians. It's going to be VERY interesting to see what happens over the next couple of weeks! Shout out in the comments and tell me what you think about the current layout!

d6cfe38a-2d79-4648-b2b8-c0fc912d275f_zps49wcdtjh.jpg

To be honest, this was the part I was really pissed off about losing. I did a lot of typing for this! Anyway, what I had said previously was that I really hope someone steps up and does the commentaries going forward. I don't think I'm the best one for this, but I'm going to be as thorough as I can for you guys!

*R*/RUS - These guys have proven to be pretty solid. Not only is their map positioning tight, but their teamwork and organization seems to be fairly on point as well. I have some suspicions that there are actually more than two Russian tribes working with these, but I can't prove that as of yet! I imagine these fellas are here for the long haul.

BCW - I really don't know what to think about BCW. Part of me thinks they're going to last for awhile, and part of me thinks they're going to fall apart. I think it's because they have clusters that seem like their teamwork is on point, and other clusters where it seems like teamwork is non-existent. Only time will tell! Best of luck BCW, let's see if you can hold that #2 spot!

ELY/EWO/SSS - I don't know if they have any other sister tribes, but those are the ones I'm certain of. They claim to be some hotshots from W2. The only one I could find any stats on though was Outta. It looks like he got to a decent size on W2, but it doesn't really mean much. W2 was a world where people were still learning tactics, builds, and the general nuances of the game. It was a world where a lot of TW1 vets were figuring out the changes and in some ways, those changes are drastic. Now, I'm not saying they won't turn out to be great and go far, I'm just saying that doing well on W2 is like saying you landed the fat chick with your good looks. Was it really that hard? Good luck ELY, feel free to strut your stuff!

O_O/o.o - Dem name changes. So, these guys were/are ROT. ROT is a well known tribe that has had tons of success on other worlds. There's no doubt that they will continue to be a staple and a force to be reckoned with. They won't be going away anytime soon and probably have a real chance of being an end world contender.

SIN - That cluster though! WOW, if you guys are a premade, that cluster start was all kinds of win for you. They seem like a veteran group of players and from what I gather SIN is a known name. I don't know much about them, but I expect to see them have a strong showing.

TLC - W5 Winners! Everyone knows these guys are no joke and wont' be leaving us anytime soon. With that said, they had a bit of a setback. The good news is, nobody sent them to the rim, they just had some pretty rough positioning and did an intentional restart for a number of them. That's a lot better than getting pushed around. They'll step up and continue to thrive in a big way.

JDI - We're DOING IT! With the encouragement and enthusiasm of the great Shia LaBeouf behind us, how can we possibly lose?! Yes, i said we, but I'll get into that later. There are a LOT of great players in this bunch that have dominated across multiple worlds. I'm excited to see how we do going forward. It's going to be fun!

TSM/SMA - I have no idea who these guys are. Others have heard of them though and apparently they've had success in other worlds. I know nothing about them though, so I'll have to wait and see how they do to give a real assessment on them.

CRS - Probably the only MRT left in the top 10. I really like their leader. He's a super nice guy. Unfortunately, I don't see them staying in the top 10 much longer. I hope they prove me wrong, but while he's a great guy, he doesn't have very much leadership experience and he didn't really bring anybody in with him. That can make it very tough. YSo, I'd love to see you prove me wrong bud, but unfortunately I have to be honest with my assessments here.

LAW - LAW was a tribe that a LOT of people were excited to see get started. The leader made this great recruitment post and everyone was really interested to see how it was going to pan out. Then, due to personal reason, the leader had to step away shortly after W10 started and this gentleman named Jisto stepped up to take over. They have some players that are doing very well, and a lot of players that aren't doing so hot. I'm not really sure what to expect out of them, but I'm going to have to say I don't think they'll stay in the top 10 much longer. The world is still extremely young though, we shall see!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1104

Interview_zpsy3rpi1mi.jpg

TLC Responses:

Before we get into the in game questions, tell us a little about you, the man/woman behind the monitor. Anything about you outside of this game that you're willing to share with us?

"I will not tell much about my personal life but i will say that i have led many organizations (guilds,clans,tribes etc.) on other games, i used to play alot of of FPS games (all my members in CoD were in the top 400 in the world, you can call me an overachiever)"

1. How do you feel about the progression of the world and your tribe so far?

"Well as to my tribe we have had some setbacks but overall we are progressing quite well even though are enemies are trying to gang up on us. AS for the world, i love seeing the up and coming tribes and love watching the circle ,that is the world, grow"

2. What are your thoughts on the new tribe skills and how have you invested in them so far?

"In some retrospects i like them and in some i hate them. I am not going to say anything else on that part of the question. On the other part, TLC has only used to them to get to our (hopefully maxed) player cap for the game, we really don't want to go over 75 EVER but that depends on what the MRT tribes do....."

3. What tribe do you consider to be the biggest legitimate threat on Juval as a whole at this point (Other than your own)?

"Honestly alot of competition here and we have still yet to see teh powers that grow on the rim form so yeah lots of competition. but biggest enemy i would say *RUSSIA* but i see something that kinda screwed them over......they may be able to dominate for a little longer but other tribes will be able to grow quicker. So for this week i will just say *RUSSIA*"

4. Without giving any intel, how do you feel about your tribe's positioning and growth so far?

"Again some setbacks but we are growing quite well, lets just say we have had worst setbacks before."

5. Do you think we'll see another dramatic change to the status of the top 10 in the next week or two, or do you expect to see these tags maintain?

"honestly i don't know, there are plenty of contenders and many with the leaders and teamwork to get in the TOP TEN"

6. Have you come across any unexpected surprises so far?

"Not really."

7. Which player (not including yourself) do you consider to be the most dangerous on this world? This is a two part answer. Give me a name for a player using crowns, and one not using crowns.

"honestly i used to have a list....but now everyone on that list is no longer a threat soooo....i am going to have to say no one in particular"

8. Is your tribe a premade or did you mostly put it together after starting Juval?

"90% of my tribe came from previous worlds where we played with or against each other...."

9. What is the best and worst thing that has happened to your tribe so far?

"Well to the tribe and myself, we got a province with like 5-6 of our guys in it taken over, but we were kinda prepared for a restart anyhow....it sucks but the rim is a very fruitful place is all i can say"

10. If you could change one action you've taken so far on this world, what would it be?

"I would change nothing, everything is going perfectly"

11. What do you wish others to know about your tribe and what it stands for?

"Logic, if you use this correctly you can go far."

12. If you weren't leading your own tribe, what tribe would you want to be a part of and why?

"SIN, they look like the most promising up-and-coming tribe"

13. Any general comments you would like to make about yourself, your tribe, or others?

"just a quote that is on my profile page.....

"The only true wisdom is knowing you have no wisdom"-Socrates"

O_O Responses:

Before we get into the in game questions, tell us a little about you, the man/woman behind the monitor. Anything about you outside of this game that you're willing to share with us?

Received no response to the initial statement.

"Couldn't ask for a better world. The level of competition is high."

2. What are your thoughts on the new tribe skills and how have you invested in them so far?

"I like Skill points. Though I suspect it may make the game progresses much faster and drive. The best part about skill points is it actually prevent some tribes from mass recruiting and giving other tribes a fair chance to build a decent tribe. The more decent tribes the better."

3. What tribe do you consider to be the biggest legitimate threat on Juval as a whole at this point (Other than your own)?

"Same answer as before, Russia. They have hidden wings and their players are everywhere, even in other tribes."

4. Without giving any intel, how do you feel about your tribe's positioning and growth so far?

"I like where our tribe is going. We're on the right track. We will have no problem ascending to the top apart from Russia."

5. Do you think we'll see another dramatic change to the status of the top 10 in the next week or two, or do you expect to see these tags maintain?

"Clearly Russia won't be dethroned any time soon. I don't know about two weeks, but I predict one or two top tribes would fall out of the top ten in the near future, and it's not 0_0 ... just so you know. I see there is potential in 0_0, SIN, JDI and some tribes currently outside the top ten. They have a good chance of cracking the top ten."

"Yes. I didn't expect TLC to have a rough start considering they have two top five players from another world. Other than that, Russia never ceases to surprise me. They have more players and hidden wings than I previously thought."

7. Which player (not including yourself) do you consider to be the most dangerous on this world? This is a two part answer. Give me a name for a player using crowns, and one not using crowns.

"Same answer as before, Cokky is the most dangerous gold user and best player. He just cracked the top 75 considering he started late. it's only a matter of time before he breaks the top five. See him for yourself. As for non gold users, hard for me to judge other non gold users considering nobody is better than me. Impossible to compare myself to them."

8. Is your tribe a premade or did you mostly put it together after starting Juval?

"Yes, my tribe is premade. I came here with a tight group of 20 players who are in the top 100, four of which are top five players from two different worlds. Beware of 0_0!"

"Returning to the name 0_0 is the best thing happened to my group. We need to remind J world why 0_0 was the most fearsome group in E world history."

10. If you could change one action you've taken so far on this world, what would it be?

"I wish I had brought more users with our group."

"We have no name for our tribe, but it seems many tribe mates consider us "The Watchers." We're watching you!"

12. If you weren't leading your own tribe, what tribe would you want to be a part of and why?

"Are you kidding? I would rather be solo than be in other tribes led by some incompetent leaders. Well, SIN certainly looks wicked to me, so I probably would join them. JDI isn't bad either. Some of my friends are friends of JDI's members."

13. Any general comments you would like to make about yourself, your tribe, or others?

"Don't underestimate me and my group. You have been warned!!!"

DeletedUser1104

JDI Responses:

No response given

"JDI has an amazing group of people. I can already see them shaping this world."

"We are at skill level 14, still higher than the rest in w10. We've mainly put our skill points into speeding up barb raids, with a little going towards increasing carry capacity for attacks, and member limit. (we now have a whopping 25 members)."

"Hard to say. Different tribes bring different things to the table."

"We've had some minor setbacks. rl issues always seem to creep up, but we are stronger each day."

"Anything can happen. Remember when JDI was #11?"

"Apparently, some tribes don't like us."

"Can't tell you. Or won't. One of those."

"The alliance was pre-made."

"Best thing... A smaller tribe of aggressive players recently merged into our tribe. A group that works well together and fits our game style. Worst thing... we've had a few members leave w10, and that's expected, but one member left suddenly and without warning, and no-one has heard from him. Honestly, I'm worried."

"Tough question. There are some members in the tribe I wish I had recruited sooner"

"JDI stands for JUST DO IT!!! We are an aggressive tribe. Please stop messaging me asking why a member of mine attacked your member."

"If I wasn't leading JDI, I'd still want to be in JDI. If in this hypothetical scenario, JDI never existed, not sure. There's probably 3 tribes out there I'd want to be part of."

"If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up."

DeletedUser1104

LAW Responses:

"Hello w10! The Jisto account is coplayed by an obnoxiously loving engaged couple, jisto (danny) and bailey. We live with our stupid cat in a mythical land with no time zone.

But you don't really care about us, so lets get to the tribe questions."

"The world has progressed nicely so far. We personally joined about a week late, and so we missed out on that first little bit of action in the core, but from what I've heard, it's pretty much your typical core so far. There are good players and there are less good players, and those who are strong are weeding out the weak.

Our tribe has been in a nice place thus far. We've had little jabs at us, but nothing too serious as of yet. We've solidified our alliances, and we are growing steadily. Somehow, though, we've ended up in a war and from what I've seen, nobody knows why? If you or anybody else has any information on how this came to be, I'd really love to know."

"It is an interesting mechanic that really emphasizes the heart of this game. It is, after all, called TRIBAL wars, and this is just one more reason to join a good tribe rather than play by yourself. We currently have invested mostly into farming bonuses, so our troops farm quicker and more efficiently."

"Either JDI or SIN. It's really a toss up between these two tribes. JDI are smaller, but have a very great group of high level players, and SIN have a bit more members, a bit less points per member, and, as you've pointed out, that cluster tho."

"These last few weeks have shown us who in our tribe deserved the place and who couldn't handle the pressure. We're currently looking to expand our ranks once again, and repeat the process of trimming off the fat.

You said your impressions of us were that we probably wouldn't be in the top 10 much longer. Whether that's true or not, I can tell you that we're here to stay and we're going to fight it out until the very end."

"I think that the top tribes will, for the most part, stay the same. Some tribes may shift a position or two, and potentially a new tribe will enter and an old tribe will fall out, but I don't see any dramatic changes happening in the next week or so."

"Well I joined this tribe and apparently we were at war, and I'm not sure why this happened or anything.. That's been quite a surprise."

"While I do not actually want to answer this question at this time, I do think this is a very important question and I look forward to reading some of the other responses to it. This crown business is nonsense! I don't know how you guys do it; I've got bills to pay!"

"Rumors have informed me that this tribe started as a premade, but since I have taken charge, it has been on an application basis."

"Our diplomacy is the best part of our tribe. Without our allies, we may have already fallen. (Plus, they're just the greatest people in the world to talk to!) The worst thing that's happened so far is Proioxis' unfortunate and untimely departure due to his RL issues."

"On a tribe level, I'd love to have not started a war somehow before BP even ended. Like that'd have been awesome.

On a personal level, I probably shouldn't have tried to take on a 40 member tribe single handedly. That that may have been poor judgement (mixed with a bit of alcohol.)"

"We just really want to have a good time and remember that this is a game in the end. Like it's important to us to coordinate and take it seriously from time to time, but in most of our day, we're just making jokes with tribe members and relaxing. In the end, even our enemies can be our best friends."

"JDI because those dank memes bro. Also, I'm pretty partial to Zero End."

"We just thought the world might want to know that we're not actually a tribe playing tribal wars. We're secretly an online matchmaking service, and I am happy to report that we've already created TWO matches! (Ok, so maybe they came in already matched, but still. We've got a much better success rate than anyone else I've seen so far! :p)"

DeletedUser1104

TSM Responses:

"As you can see on the map, we're nicely clustered in the south east. We've made a solid tribe with members taking every chance to throw our enemies out of our provinces."

"That's easy, focus for now is on increasing our tribe member limit ask me the question again in your next interview."

3. What tribe do you biggest legitimate threat on Juval as a whole at this point(other than your own)?

"Too early on this world for this question."

"We are happy where we are. We are not growing for the points. We want to build there's trust and friendship among members. Don't get me wrong, all tribes are growing, so are we. We do take our time to include new members."

"center of the world and the points of tribes involved it interesting place to live in the next couple of weeks. Probably in about a month, when the fallen have regained their strenghts on the edge of the world all tribes will have to find new balance."

"Unexpected not you know member will leave to join other another tribe, but it's always a surprise which tribe the join and what they pass along"

7. Which player(not including yourself) do you consider to be the most dangerous on this world? This is a two part answer. Give me a name for a Player using crowns, and one not using crowns.

"Lol, that's easy have a look at the top ranking"

8. is your tribe a premade you mostly put it together after starting Juval?

"I builded this Tribe from the scratch."

"It's all about people. One person with a good position within the tribe decided to join the enemy. Definitely the worst thing. The best thing: the entire tribe joining attack to kick him out of the game"

10 If you could change one action youve taken so far on this world, what would it be?

"Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward. Henry Ford"

"Teamspirit over individuality. Out tribe logan "on great attempts it is glorious even to fail""

"All I know and all l need to know. Again, it's about the members. I'm lucky with the ones we have and I don't know much about members of other tribes."

13. Any general comments make about yourself, your tribe or others?

"Just a big thanks to my tribe members: You all got us this far and the fun is just starting."

BCW Responses:

"Hello Taervan! Thank you for touching base with me. My name is Dragon. I am a mother of two and an entrepreneur. I've been playing TW2 for some time now and have really grown to enjoy everything about the game."

"The world is new and ever evolving. There really isn't much else to say on that."

"The tribe skills certainly add a new level of game strategy. We have used some skill points in creating additional spots for all our brothers and sisters from other worlds. I doubt that we will be using any more on additional spots for some time. However, our tribe and tribe council will ultimately have the final word on that."

"Any red villa is a threat. I do not see any being more threatening than other."

"Again, there really isn't much to say on that. Anyone can look at a map and see our dots. We have been successful in forcing a number of players to respawn away from our grasp. We have also held our fronts. Only tomorrow will show what will come."

No response given.

"No....all is fair in war right?"

"Well this is funny. I do not wish to stroke anyone's ego so I will skip this question."

"A mixture of both."

"What doesn't break you only makes you stronger. For a time we were ranked #1 and that was great but it certainly painted a nice red target on our backs. So yes, we have taken some hits but I would say that somewhere in all the battles we have endured thus far you can find both the best and worst."

"Me? Hmm...I would probably go back and spike a few more barbs."

No response given.

"Honestly, I appreciate the dedication and humorous tactics used by various other tribes. That being said, I cannot imagine myself anywhere else. My team is a force that the world has not fully felt yet."

"We do it better.

-Dragon"

DeletedUser1104

Story%20Time_zpskbft9ron.jpg

Just in case any of you care...a little about me! I'm the sole income provider for a family of 8. Which means I work...a lot...seriously. I'm the eCommerce Director for an automotive group with 7 dealerships. My internet nerdery is strong. I have extensive TW1 experience and I've garnered a bit of TW2 experience as well. While I've done well on my past world and the others I'm currently playing on, I don't have nearly the amount of TW2 experience as a lot of these other guys, so we'll see how I end up stacking up in the long run! I learn quickly though and I do a lot of testing/theory crafting when I have the time/opportunity. My wife LOVES that I'm so vested in this game (/sarcasm). I wanted to take Population Control to the top 10. I really think I could've made us a real powerhouse. However, with all of the established winners/players that were on W10, I felt I owed it to my tribe to be absorbed into a powerhouse. I know I have the ability to make it to end game. I'm not sure yet that I have the ability to lead my tribe to end game. In my mind, if I have doubts, then I have no business taking that role. So, that's what lead to me reaching out to a powerhouse and striking a deal. I think the decision was ultimately for the best and I'm excited to see where it goes. I'll see all of you in game and feel free to shoot me a mail. I probably won't respond right away. If I don't know you, I like to wait numerous hours after seeing your mail to respond so you don't figure out my online times! muhahahaha! Pro tip for the noobs :p

Seriously though, I have no journalistic skills. Anyone who is more capable and has great ideas, please feel free to take over. I won't leave you guys hanging in the interim, but I'm sure someone more qualified could make it MUCH more entertaining. Hope you enjoyed the read!

DeletedUser

I think you are doing a fine job! Good read. Our tribe is not listed...yet, but it will be soon enuf!
BTW~we just ran jisto out 2 days ago. I renamed his villa myself!

DeletedUser1104

Moved to Newsletter proper

DeletedUser1104

Moved to Newsletter proper​

DeletedUser

For those of you who are "hard of seeing" CRS is labelled as the dark green colors on the map. Not sure if you noticed how hard it is too see the color signification on the key.

DeletedUser

Looks good so far Taervan sucks that you lost those reserves tho.

DeletedUser1042

That's me, Kefka the Court Mage.

I'll be charging 50 crowns for every prediction here on out. 75 crowns for TLC members.