• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TFR vs IMP

DeletedUser825

The war between the tribes of Educated (TFR) and Imperium (IMP) has begun. We are already two days in and TFR has been hitting hard. Now for some background.

Educated- TFR has been around since the beginning of the world and dominated the core under the leadership of MooseWagon, GamingFreeeze, iangame, and no tigers. Educated beat back OMI and established themselves as the dominating tribe. Imperium popped up during the conquest of OMI and many players joined them. Educated formed a rocky NAP with IMP for a few weeks. Two days ago key TFR players called for change and leadership was cycled to the more active members.

Imperium- From my viewpoint of being in TFR I know very little about the formation of Imperium. I just know I saw them pop up one day and lots of players (OMI members) joined them. They rose to power and sit at number one..... for now :)

Here is a map of the campaign so far:
http://www.tw2-tools.com/us9/img_map/hash/908b07155f64692b4a4dbb841e1d35c4/

As it stands for this day:
TFR has conquered 35 IMP player villas
IMP has conquered 3 TFR player villas
*Numbers subject to change*

I apologize for any butchering or mistakes. This is my first time doing this. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Honestly for as big as IMP is you would think they would retaliate after I took 7 villages from them, since Sunday... Pretty pathetic for the number one tribe on the server.

I challenge you, take a city. I have tons at low loyalty.

DeletedUser1104

Honestly for as big as IMP is you would think they would retaliate after I took 7 villages from them, since Sunday... Pretty pathetic for the number one tribe on the server.

Have I ever told you that I thoroughly admire your testicular fortitude? Because I do!

DeletedUser

Nothing to admire. I can sense a powerless tribe a mile away.

P.s. +2 today. Thanks pals.

DeletedUser825

Well today the war has progressed farther on the TFR side. Many IMP villages were taken. Our battle hero Turtlopolis remains at the top of the food chain (What do you know, turtles can be dominate :D). Will anyone be able to beat back the wave that is TFR? Is anyone of our enemies even watching this forum? :eek: Keep watching the map above as it is dynamic so it will change automatically. Should have gave a static...... oh wait a minute there it is ----> http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us9_9b4ce787047e31e65363140b646264f4_14460889297298.png
Please enjoy!!!

One more note tribe comparison (I apologize I am not able to take screen shots at this time):
Imperium////////////////Educated
PPM-35,333//////////////PPM-66,323
Members-200 ///////////Members-77
Points-7,066,695////////Points-5,106,891
Top 40-3,221,119////////Top 40-3,934,506
Total Bash-12,933,077///Total Bash-13,544,299
O Bash-9,377,575 ///////O Bash-11,067,245
D Bash-3,555,502///////D Bah-2,477,054

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice so far but I suggest maybe making the map like this
map_www_us9_9b4ce787047e31e65363140b646264f4_14460889297298.png
Also maybe making the background black. I don't know I seem to like the black background better than the standard green.

DeletedUser

Who else feels bad for those guys around 500 across, 550 down?
Yeah... me either ;)

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer

No one knows how to coordinate in IMP. The organization was myself as overall organizer and then like 9 other dudes I would gave orders on what to do who their targets should be. So to sum it all up, they have no guidance and are to scared/overwhelmed to come up with a decent response.

Also since I left, they have been attacking me nonestop. Over the past 2 weeks I have killed over 100k offensive troops from IMP, they just called off their attacks yesterday. They have nothing in the east/southeast to throw at TFR anymore

DeletedUser

Ah come on... they keep lobbing Noble trains at me from 40+ hours away "hidden" in 30 attacks... surely I won't be able to stop those! :-o

DeletedUser

It matters not... attacking out of province... probably without a pally... without rams generally... against a level 20 wall and an opponent with 40+ hours to prepare who lives up to his Turtle name ;) Honestly, they've had a hard time even filling up my hospitals.

DeletedUser

One of the IMP players cleared all 4 of his villages into one of my newer players villages and lost 17,324 D troops and 1691 O troops.....he cleared all 4 of his villages into 1 village....didn't send a pally......and no church....I'm just not sure how they have managed to last this long without you Harry.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Most likely a failed OMI player that Raynman1955 decided to shelter. He really messed up our tribe by mass recruiting former OMI members

DeletedUser

Hey Harry... who put up all the crowns for IMP to get their Tribe Level up?

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
It was mainly Molkaine, kind of upset me. I was going to force a mass kick of like 75 members, which was half of what we had at the time. But then he did that and the rest of the council was like "hey we can increase our member limit now to keep all the cool people!!"... One of those facepalm moments for me