• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bugs in Overview Page

DeletedUser725

Great work on the overview page persistent state however there are a few things that don't work.
1. If you have the commands pane selected it will not open again in the commands page.
2. If you have multiple panes in a single page it does not remember the pane that was selected.
Example:in villages page I have pane 4 selected when I come back to overview villages pane, pane 1 is selected.

Feature Request. Please connect the 'next' village and 'prev' village arrow buttons to the order specified in the overview villages page.

DeletedUser645

Are you talking about having the overview page open, then switching villages?

DeletedUser725

No If the overview page has selected a particular display order for villages then the left and right buttons should follow the established sort order.

Here is a use case:

I want to examine my villages from lowest point village to highest point village. This is so I can assign new building tasks to villages that really need them. I set the order in the overview page then go from village to village assigning building tasks. Currently I have to go to the overview page select the next village in the sequence edit the village return to the over view page select a village edit it …. Not very efficient.