• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Freeze

DeletedUser71

Everything is fine and all Untell I attack. When I send out my farming groups to attack and get me resources after I try to switch back to another village it just freezes. Like I can click and see everything but it wont let me pull the screen to look at other villages and attack them.

DeletedUser216

I am having the same problem... But mine only started once I had a bunch of incoming attacks. It freezes constantly.

DeletedUser

I just realized that mine freezes every time one of my resource deposit jobs finish. All functionality stops period.

DeletedUser189

my map freezes as well and I cant get the monicle up either....PLEASE HELP

DeletedUser

I'm really sorry to hear that. Could you all please send a ticket to the support so they can investigate what might be happening to your accounts? Thank you.

DeletedUser198

I am also experiencing map freezing. Sometime the map will just turn all green entirely and I can not drag it. I think its a back end issue as opposed to a user issue as it has happened to me on 3 different computers.

DeletedUser216

Yeah, this is an ongoing issue with every player I talk to.

DeletedUser64

Only seems to be an issue on World 1 for me no freeze of map village or anything else on the other worlds that i have noticed

DeletedUser198

Im geting it in W3 for sure, Not sure if I have noticed it in W4 but I dont do to much map panning at this point there.

DeletedUser

Biggest thing I noticed is this happening after the implementation of the resource depot job feature. Once you finish one, it bugs the game out until you refresh the page. That's the only thing I can think of since I haven't had any issues now because I just stopped doing those dumb resource depots all together.

DeletedUser

When i try to go south on the map my game freezes. When i change village same thing. When I send an attack same thing. What ever i do i need to reload to get to next thing.

DeletedUser

Wow, that's a very weird bug. Please, everyone who is having problems with the game, send a ticket to the support so they can better help you. The support button can be found at the top of the forum.

DeletedUser

How to fix the freezing bug(Temporary Fix):

Figure out which province hold your resource deposit. Using the "Switch village" arrow buttons next to the village name at the top of the screen, select a village that is in the province with the resource deposit. Then reload the game. The map shouldn't freeze anymore.

DeletedUser

Slayan;n1727 said:
How to fix the freezing bug(Temporary Fix):

Figure out which province hold your resource deposit. Using the "Switch village" arrow buttons next to the village name at the top of the screen, select a village that is in the province with the resource deposit. Then reload the game. The map shouldn't freeze anymore.

its going to be hard to tell, now that this is all i get.

DeletedUser

If you have any unclaimed resources from the Resource Deposit is what is freezing map. Claim resources and map un freezes and does not freeze upon entering again.

DeletedUser216

Not always. Every since they implemented 1.8, mine freezes randomly. And it's always right before you're trying to snipe a noble.

DeletedUser247

WildW3st22;n1700 said:
I just realized that mine freezes every time one of my resource deposit jobs finish. All functionality stops period.
I am having the same issue