• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Shared Forums

DeletedUser1260

This idea has also been brought up. We should start to revisit this since now tribes do start with smaller numbers. How about it guys I would like to know what the community is saying on this topic.

DeletedUser1348

TW1 in my opinion, had a great tribal forums system. If I remember correctly, it had different settings, like trusted members. So you could use forums to communicate better. Hidden as well. And each forums section you were able to control which members could and could not see stuff.
And also shared forums. Was nice to share a forums with a close ally, or a "family" tribe.
Also on the forums topic, how hard would it be to add one more subtopic to the forums. I mean right now, its just forums, threads, and posts. Would be easier to organize and keep clean. I know TW2 is different in its own ways, and better in nearly all of them, just not when it comes to the use of in tribe forums.

DeletedUser1260

Bartetho, all of the things you said is very true. I do see these added features being a big help to organize the forum. As it stands everything is slammed in there for everyone to see. I would love to be able to give permissions to certain threads. It would cut down on the mail we have to send to people.
Anyone else have anything to add?

DeletedUser

Thank you Bartetho. I forgot all those other features too. How the forums are in Grepolis[at least when I last played] were wonderful. Didnt get much into TW1 but it sounds like the forums were the same as Grepolis. It would be nice to have all that functionality.