• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

In-Game Battle Simulator

DeletedUser984

Suggestion:
Create a tool in-game that can be used as a more accurate and more convenient battle simulator. There are several third-party ones (enter troop numbers and see what losses would result / whom would win including luck, morale, etc.). I've run into several times that the third-party battle simulators are just incorrect or do not include paladin weapon, etc. Having this tool in-game would be incredibly useful. Adding something to this, it would be very "nifty" to be able to import unit numbers from reports or from your villages with a button of some kind in the report or on village selection or somewhere.

Reason for Changing:
This tool is commonly used already from third-party sites, so it is known to be desired by players. Having an in-game one would make the mechanics more accurate since it would be based on the actual game battle mechanics. It would also make it more convenient without requiring players to leave the game to simulate battles.

Positive Aspects:
Doesn't require players to use as many third-party sites for efficient gameplay. Allows players to more accurately plan/strategize their attacks. Brings simulator to more convenient location for players (in-game).

Negative Aspects:
Not sure. Some people might think it'll make things too easy, but battle simulators already exist so would only be increasing accuracy and compiling into one location (in-game).

To Implement:
This would require minimal effort to implement since the mechanics of it all are already implemented. No balancing would be required since it wouldn't be changing any mechanics. It might be difficult to implement an import from reports/actual villages if that were added as well.

DeletedUser720

Agree. Additional tools like this should be added to the game, or to tw2-tools.com

DeletedUser1260

Thank you Gentlemen and I agree, this would even help less experienced players to get things right the first time, speeding up their learning of the game. Let me present the idea to the community manager and see if this would be a suggestion to pass on.

DeletedUser1314

I want to give this a bump. I decided to scour the forums for an OP before starting my own. the battle sim in TW1 was great, there is lack of such a feature here, and the ones we can access don't match the numbers based on what we see in combat.

DeletedUser

yea, there are certain %'s you can not add to the tw2calc that I found.

DeletedUser1260

I know 3rd parties are working on a more effecient one to use for the game. Using all Pally weapons etc. I will keep you updated.