• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Winning a World

DeletedUser984

So how exactly does the end of a world work? Not the endgame as described on the wiki, but like a win scenario. If two tribes are allied, do they share a win of the world? And how does one win a world? Certain percentage of villages in one tribe?

DeletedUser

So how exactly does the end of a world work? Not the endgame as described on the wiki, but like a win scenario. If two tribes are allied, do they share a win of the world? And how does one win a world? Certain percentage of villages in one tribe?
One tribe must own 80% of all villages.

DeletedUser1260

Right now, to trigger an endgame scenario a tribe must have 70% of villages owned. Whoever gets to 80% first, and alliances don't count so merge them or eat them. :p

DeletedUser1331

Technically that's the case... in practice it isn't, though.

DeletedUser984

What happens in practice in your experience? And thanks all for answers! Definitely clears things up! Though are barbs included in that percentage?

DeletedUser1331

Well we are at 79.99% as we speak, and we never got any recognition for the 70% mark and nothing indicates that we'll see anything once we reach 80% which we will do any minute now.
And it is 80% of the top 10 tribe's villages, so barbs are not included.

DeletedUser

well tw2 is in the ''beta'' stage so maybe they are still discussing how things should go ''sarcasm''<---

kinda disappointed how tw2 is run lol, in tw1 this would never happen.

DeletedUser1331

I do understand it isn't a finished product like TW1 is, and I can live with that. I am pretty sure everyone would be happy with knowing that the intended Fortress endgame wouldn't be released until a few months from now or what not... but they made a clear announcement on how the temporary endgame would be and it is the whole 70-80% village control thingy. I can't fathom how *that* is not finished seeing how EN worlds and various other country worlds have had worlds close on those terms.

Ultimately though, the lack of transparency and communication is what prevents me from spending any money on TW2 whereas I would spend a regular 5-10$ monthly on TW1.

Jerond

Spearman
Apparently not much. We are up to 82% now with no change to the game. A lot of us are getting antsy here. What gives??

DeletedUser

well tw2 is in the ''beta'' stage so maybe they are still discussing how things should go ''sarcasm''<---

kinda disappointed how tw2 is run lol, in tw1 this would never happen.

I do understand it isn't a finished product like TW1 is, and I can live with that.

I really wish people would stop saying this. TW2 is NOT in beta stage, it is a PRODUCTION/RELEASE stage game, meaning their lack of endgame is just a glaring oversight, not an "in-development" part of a beta game.