• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

W7 Top alliances & Maps

DeletedUser

Moose, the first map on this is dynamic, so it updates on it's own.

I have been surprised with all the changes that there hasn't been more on here.

DeletedUser

When I meant that I thought there would be more on here, I didn't mean personal attacks on each other. Let's actually talk about developments in the realm. Leave that personal drama crap for private messages.

DeletedUser904

Come on Mario don't be mad cause you don't have nothing left to brag about.

So to change the subject, how is everyone enjoying the war so far ? Im loving it in my part lol

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Idk but from the reports I have seen mario is ezpz
I never thought WTF/DCS would ever be winning..wow. Good job guys!

DeletedUser915

WTF just seems to be recruiting everyone that they can convince to abandon their tribes. That's not what I imagined the end game war would be... just a bunch of scare tactics to remove the enemy rather than actual fighting.

DeletedUser

Did you expect more than scare tactics from a group that utilizes spies and deceit in order to attempt to secure their win? We all know WTF has roughly 10 legitimate fighters the rest are just bandwagon. I look forward to Dreg'S reply.

DeletedUser915

I was hoping for a real clash between the three very distinguished top tribes. But there is a very boring pattern happening... someone asks for support, then a day later they are in WTF. I want WTF to give me an honest answer as to why they want these players? Lets just fight it out and have fun, no more recruiting.

DeletedUser1253

Did you expect more than scare tactics from a group that utilizes spies and deceit in order to attempt to secure their win? We all know WTF has roughly 10 legitimate fighters the rest are just bandwagon. I look forward to Dreg'S reply.

I'm confused, is the monkey in the 1 million offensive bash point range thinking he can rate who is a "fighter" and not a "fighter" again?

DeletedUser1253

I was hoping for a real clash between the three very distinguished top tribes. But there is a very boring pattern happening... someone asks for support, then a day later they are in WTF. I want WTF to give me an honest answer as to why they want these players? Lets just fight it out and have fun, no more recruiting.

You do realize before the war kicked off TWD tried to get all of my ZHA players and former TPL guys to flip against us? We are currently not recruiting your people but if they approach us first and ask to join then we are accepting. This is something we are doing exclusively for TWD players because our beef is with AOD who you decided to ally with (so its not a clash between 3 tribes, it's WTF v. AOD who is using TWD as a proxy) and the only reason we want AOD dead is because Mario is a massive scum-bag, we hold no ill will against anyone else in AOD. You picked the wrong side, now you reapersville what you sow.

The real victim here is poor Rakka who was essentially abandoned to try and manage everything. It's a pity we couldn't fit all of TWD in WTF and then just all mash Mario's massive ego down together.

DeletedUser915

You do realize before the war kicked off TWD tried to get all of my ZHA players and former TPL guys to flip against us? We are currently not recruiting your people but if they approach us first and ask to join then we are accepting. This is something we are doing exclusively for TWD players because our beef is with AOD who you decided to ally with (so its not a clash between 3 tribes, it's WTF v. AOD who is using TWD as a proxy) and the only reason we want AOD dead is because Mario is a massive scum-bag, we hold no ill will against anyone else in AOD. You picked the wrong side, now you reapersville what you sow.

The real victim here is poor Rakka who was essentially abandoned to try and manage everything. It's a pity we couldn't fit all of TWD in WTF and then just all mash Mario's massive ego down together.

If it were up to me, we would have went to war with AOD when they accepted a merger with TPL :p I will never let that go! Our members are joining you because they just want to be on the winning side and I don't understand why anyone would want a player like that.
If you are happy to let in TWD members, why continue to fight us? Its a confusing play.

DeletedUser

Dreg will say anything to recruit more players to his side. You know I have never cared about how WTF feels about me. I have my family in AoD. That is all I will ever need.

DeletedUser

Rakka is a big boy and TWD and AoD are one and the same now. We will give our all to support and defend them and they us.

DeletedUser1253

If it were up to me, we would have went to war with AOD when they accepted a merger with TPL :p I will never let that go! Our members are joining you because they just want to be on the winning side and I don't understand why anyone would want a player like that.
If you are happy to let in TWD members, why continue to fight us? Its a confusing play.

Also I will support that statement, yes, we would have been more than happy to partner with you to go against AOD but if I had it my way we would take your fighters in and do so, even now.
Your tribe is built on people wanting to be on the winning side which is why they steered clear from the AOD/WTF war and joined TWD due to it's bloated point value and diplomatic status. We continue to fight because you guys declared war on us and are continue to attack us. Did that clear the confusion up? I'm really not sure how that is confusing. We would have been infinity happy to partner with you to fight AOD, I am not sure if that ship has sailed but that would need to involve a discussion between Rakka and Warblade and not for this forum. I know on US5 our two tribes (DAM/TLC) partnered to kill the Ahole tribe over there (O_O) then we slowly merged by kicking inactives and currently reside at 82% control of the map. That would work here too but I'm just the guy with the huge stick who beats down the bloated egos of my enemies.