• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Music to my ears!

DeletedUser

Hi there Kronborg! After seeing a fellow diplomat's profile pic, I wondered at their taste in music. Then I wondered what other peoples' taste in music would be. Then, slowly, and with much flickering, the dim cobwebbed lightbulb in my head struggled to light. "Heyyyyy..." it said rather slowly, "I should create a thread and ASK people!!"

So. Um. What kinda music yall like?

DeletedUser

....Oooookay, what kind of country? Old style twangy country, newer pop country, bluegrass?

Perhaps some favored artists?

DeletedUser491

anything but heavy metal.....and even then there are a few exceptions

DeletedUser

Aww, no heavy metal? That's one of my favorites. I also like electronica/trance and classical. I just found an artist I really like that mixes electronic and rock into a sublime symphony.

DeletedUser1042

Classic rock, especially Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. Also Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger soundtracks.

DeletedUser

....Oooookay, what kind of country? Old style twangy country, newer pop country, bluegrass?

Perhaps some favored artists?
I absolultely can't stand bluegrass for some reason. I enjoy a mix of Newer pop country (Blake Shelton, Eli Young Band, Zac Brown Band, Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, Kieth Urban, Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett, Ect.) and Old country (Toby Kieth, Alan Jackson, Rodney Atkins)

DeletedUser

Assuming you were talking about my pic. :) I like coheed. Haha!

DeletedUser

I absolultely can't stand bluegrass for some reason. I enjoy a mix of Newer pop country (Blake Shelton, Eli Young Band, Zac Brown Band, Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, Kieth Urban, Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett, Ect.) and Old country (Toby Kieth, Alan Jackson, Rodney Atkins)
I've never been a fan of country enough to listen to a country station while on my own, but I enjoy it if I'm listening with someone else who does.
Assuming you were talking about my pic. :) I like coheed. Haha!
I'll be honest, I haven't heard any of their songs yet. Perhaps I'll remedy that once I'm through my Celldweller phase :)
Slammin death metal all day baby \m/
I'm a fan of all things metal except stuff like Job For a Cowboy. Creed got me into rock while I was still young, then I went through a MCR/The Used phase, then Avenged Sevenfold (dang I miss The Rev), Cradle of Filth, and now onto bands like Amon Amarth.

DeletedUser

Anything between Metal and Death Metal, usually at the volume to where if someone not used to metal put on my headphones, their ears would ache for minimum one hour.

DeletedUser1260

Keep the Classical but all other music is in my collection in one form or another. :D

DeletedUser

modest mouse, franz ferdinand, walk the moon, twenty one pilots, red hot chille peppers, metallica, Rise Against, Bullet for My valentine

And Everything done by Dave Grohl (these were the first thing to pop into my head) basically all alternative rock music

DeletedUser

Don't have a particular taste. I will list to anything as long as I like it. However, I love instructmental music.

DeletedUser

just as long as someone doesnt say Justin Beiber or Miley Cyrus o_O

DeletedUser1120

70's Al Green, Black Sabbath, CCR, Grand Funk Railroad, Southern Rock, all Blues.