• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TFR vs IMP

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We did work something out, other leaders didnt like it and wanted war. Funny enough I dont see any of them still playing in the world anymore lol. Only reason I'm not there is b/c crestlin got me banned for 2 weeks and took all my villages while I was gone lawls

And hello to you to sir!

DeletedUser

IMP thought throwing sabo's into the war was effective. I decided to sabo them back. Hitman's not liking the consequences.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Yea I had an IMP member message me what brought me to the tribe :D
Then he asked for a history lesson between the two tribes, I gave it to him, then he asked one more question.
"Also, who is the Harry Johnson guy, no one talks about him and he was apparently hated more than the great TFR itself"
haha

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I remember when a few (IMP) members tried spiking barbs for the first time. Lost half their troops due to only pulling a few hundred per barb and started freaking out when they were spiked back like they didn't even consider the possibility that they would do the same to them, then they were nobled a few days later. I face palmed so hard

And yea I looked at the current members of IMP and it seems there are very few of the original members left, yall did a good job clearing them out lol. Funny how how fast things are forgotten in only a few months, gotta hand it to them, they did one hell of a smear job on me

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I know this is lazy of me but would anyone be nice enough to give a update on the war stats? like cities taken/lost, points, bash, blah blah blah

DeletedUser

Pretty impossible... IMP isn't near the same tribe they were at the start of this war. They've merged like 3 tribes into them at this point. Most of TFR's growth over the past few months has been directly at IMP's expense.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Pretty impossible... IMP isn't near the same tribe they were at the start of this war. They've merged like 3 tribes into them at this point. Most of TFR's growth over the past few months has been directly at IMP's expense.
Yea its pretty horrible. They seem to look more like a loose connection of regional groups than an actual tribe. Completely not what the plan originally was. They just couldn't let a few failed OMI members go and keep up the illusion that we were stronger than we were. Which I think is the problem, the other leaders believed our own lie about our members competency.

They didnt understand that the only reason we were taking villages was because we were fighting incompetent players with zero organization, the only difference between us and them was that our incompetent players had good organization

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Grath went from Rank 3 to rim in a matter of a week when TFR went to war. :p

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Yep, they wanted a war though. They didnt understand that IMP was not in the position to fight TFR and yall rly didnt know that for sure. It was dumb to start the war when they did.

The only reason I went the way of the dodo was because crestlin got me banned for two weeks after I called him a (insert word that got me banned here) and took all my villages. In all honesty, thats a completely legitimate way to take someone out lol

DeletedUser1370

:) I guess if you say so.
what the #@$# did they do to the game in the last day or so,, it dont load or transfer informations worth a crap anymore. constantly having to refresh log out log in. anyone know who's ear you gotta get twisted to get this fixed!

DeletedUser1487

Indeed, IMP seems to have pulled ahead, and most TFR players quit, out of tiredness of loosing, or just getting bored. IMP was barely in the leed, and now we are most definitely going to win.

DeletedUser825

Yeah the continuous renobling of previous barbs really tired out our players. Now most TFR members have jumped ship to join IMP.

DeletedUser1487

So is there a way for us as players to know what percentage of the world a tribe owns, is there a cite for that?

DeletedUser

I wouldnt say IMP is winning. Nobling barbs mostly and letting other tribes fight there battles. Accusing others of working with there enemies but they have been using smaller tribes to mess with anyone even their allies. It's ok we all know you cant REALLY attack. You are just full a shady people.

DeletedUser1487

Then why did TFR quit? And why did IMP take control of the core and start spreading outwards? If we can't fight, then why are we lowering TFR's points 1 mil a day....Why are you losing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just looked at the map....1. you dont control the core. 2. you didnt get that through fighting like real players but through lying, manipulation, and outright shadiness. 3. We aint "loosing" or losing.

I understand anything is really game in this game but just point out the differences in play style. When I come out you, you will run, you will hide, and you will bargain. Because thats what you do. You dont fight, you talk.

DeletedUser825

The core was taken from TFR as players who were previously in TFR turned to IMP. None of the core was won by fighting on IMP's side of things.

DeletedUser1487

@SirEaker If thats how you view all of IMP, then its no wonder why IMP is winning, When the fighting happens, you sit there amazed that those that you called "talkers" and not fighters can actually fight, although the core isn't "controlled" there is a fight over it now when just a few weeks ago there wasn't a chance to get close to it. When IMP took in players, we treated them as family and they started expanding and now we created a link from one side of IMP to the other, never underestimate the enemy, and thats how most of IMP has survived the constant attacks from TFR.