• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Re-locating Feuture

• Thread starter DeletedUser1486
  • Start date

DeletedUser1486

I noticed this was a new feuture added on the most recent world as well as upcoming worlds. This seems like an awesome idea, and the world, Leeds Castle, which started a few days before the most recent world, should also have it. If I knew this was gunna be added I would've waited the few days.

Positives: You already listed them but hey, just to reiterate, it changes the whole battlefield allowing advanced military set up and village set up of troop builders and war villas. There are big growing tribes on Leeds Castle that will competing for loads of territory and a sick battle system like this will make it so fun!!!

Negatives: More worlds will ask for this added to them too. But, my driving argument is, we started just a few days before the other world, so we deserve it too!

So please, please, please, add this to Leeds Castle! I thought we were the most recent so I got so excited till I saw we weren't. So please consider this!

DeletedUser385

You could also you know take a village somewhere else and start over that way :)