• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP Servers...

DeletedUser

Yeah, servers just died without any kind of warning. The update was slated for yesterday so it wasn't that.

... Awesome.

DeletedUser1472

oh i thought it was my internet ;( hope they fix it soon

DeletedUser1507

Hit refresh 400 times! it wont help but itll be fun counting :D

DeletedUser1472

They really need to fix the connection, i think its been bad ever since that one update

DeletedUser1465

Interestingly happens after a ton of attacks get launched...I wonder is there is foul play...?

DeletedUser

Well they definitely improved it a couple of weeks or so ago.. I can actually farm without immediately getting offline out of frustration, lol.

DeletedUser1273

Only good thing about the servers going down is that the forums always seem to increase in activity

DeletedUser

Cannibal is actually a game mod and told us to all send noble trains at motown... then his "cat jumped onto his keyboard"

DeletedUser

The+gif+no+i+m+still+waiting+for+the+_76b27abb788d8173ef010481d8f96a83.jpg

MRW the servers are back up.

DeletedUser1273

D3vil, I could've sworn that's who you told us to attack. Something about being sick of seeing him, right? We noble him, you hot wire us 50 coins

DeletedUser

Agh, what a pain. Have an OP underway to noble out a good ole' red and then this happens. :(

DeletedUser1507

yeah that was the player :D wish i could wire myself 50 coins :O

DeletedUser

I hope you wouldn't fight that bad given your experience! ;) Poor guy launched small nukes and lost every single one. Didn't even attempt spying me first. :(

@Death, I look forward to finishing my OP. lol