• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser1401

Peter Pan is correct in everything he said. Everything is great and this is the best world by far that i've ever played on. Peter you might want to google the word sarcasm after you read this one. I'm done conversing with the Russian now. Everyone have a good day.

DeletedUser825

I apologize for an indication of an insult. I didn't quite read through all of it since it is lengthy. I just believe that this is a lot of bashing of another nationality without them replying back.

DeletedUser

Guys, it is just a game, no politic. Yes, I was know almost everybody russian players before we come here, yes we are very friendship and organize. How we came here? One player on the such forum, only russian, said "I want to try play with americans players" and then others said "me too" "and me" "it should be interest" and etc. 200 players against the whole world?) it is fun, on our server we will be lose very fast. And we come here not for victory, we come here to learn new about this game, I saw a lot off new interest tactik, and I hope that those players who was fighting with me was learn something new too. It will be very good exp for both team. We was not want war with whole world, but you decide that it should be, and this why we are coming bigger and bigger, because we are fighting everywere and to survive we are taking enemies villas. We was fighting with 43 tribes, and step by step they was fallen.
Only 1 tribe said that they want be our friends, Sin, and they become, I really glad and pround this. and think that our biggest victory is that american and russian players become a good friends and decide close this world together. Ofcourse players and from TTK and Brothers is our new good friends too, but Sin was help us when we was in a very hard situation, and then, when C0W begin war with Sin, and we see that they need support, we made the same, and together we destroy C0W.
Why your active left this world? Because it was hard? Do you understand how it was hard for us? You are thinking that we use money a lot? Really? Jdi was buy there skills almost in 1 day, C0W too, Russia get 1 skill in a week, everybody donate only resourse. Everyday we was thinking that we will lose, but everyday we was fighting and only 1 January we become thinking that we can win. And now I see that our victory is only time question,
Don't looking problem in your opponent, look problem in your self. And when you will understand that, you will become better.
And really, we are waiting american team on one of our world. Try, guys, you will like it, you will see this game from a new side.

DeletedUser1271

Interesting point of view abazin! I myself enjoyed how the game turned out and is quite far from over! there are still many villas that aren't in the colors of Sin or Russia. I learned a few tactics as well from you guys and will definitely implement it in future worlds. It is at the very end only but a game but I have spent many close to sleepless playing here on Juval, and it has been far from boring.

DeletedUser1484

Meanwhile...
92ab1ebd1271bc50ce1593e814232c62

DeletedUser491

#kac for president.......one of these days i will comeback kac and i will bring fun and enjoyment for all ;)

DeletedUser1401

Hey Peter, can you do a new map that includes all of the Russian and Russian controlled tribes and put them all in one color.

DeletedUser

map_ru_us10_bb4b4586ad5749fe74a5d26a21267561_14577795723146.png

I like such map. All Russian Family with friends and others.

DeletedUser1401

Hey Abazin, time for a new map update. All your allies in red and all your enemies in blue like you did before so we can see the changes over the past month and how things are progressing.

DeletedUser1401

Peter, need map with two colors only to see how the war is progressing. You and your allies in red and all of your enemies in blue. That way we can see how much each controls.

DeletedUser1484

This topic is about 5 top tribes. And you asked abazin - so... I'm not abazin :) But...
624fcec428fb58f1586e0a58117e38ed

DeletedUser1401

Hey peter you got time for an updated allies vs enemies map like the last one. It gives the best perspective on how the world is going.