• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since there have been some changes I'll add this updates map
map_www_us13_5ed8cb0df40fa106fb1d5ccee25ec710_14577705071135.png
1st=Red
2nd=Blue
3rd=Green
4th=Yellow
5th=LightBlue

DeletedUser825

Tokano's Champions have a nice layout. Well I have decided to join CrC and it is great there. On another note TLI is spreading propaganda that the mods cheated on this world. I can say for a fact that this is not true. These accusations are the reason they stopped playing. I wish to see them back on this world so they can enjoy it just as much as we are.

DeletedUser1500

The natural instinct for some is to assume someone is cheating just because they are more successful. Its disappointing, but the will soon realize that there is always someone better than you. AND its not cheating, it is playing smarter and working harder.
BUT a web of lies isn't going to last forever. People will start to notice and leave. Then you have an empty tribe built on a false pretense.
Its kind of soap opera like. But we just have to stay focused. Farm and fight! All the bs takes up the time of those not doing those 2 things very well.

DeletedUser61

The natural instinct for some is to assume someone is cheating just because they are more successful. Its disappointing, but the will soon realize that there is always someone better than you. AND its not cheating, it is playing smarter and working harder.
BUT a web of lies isn't going to last forever. People will start to notice and leave. Then you have an empty tribe built on a false pretense.
Its kind of soap opera like. But we just have to stay focused. Farm and fight! All the bs takes up the time of those not doing those 2 things very well.
Could not have said this any better :)

I will continue to allow my team play worlds. Many do play under other names as well.

DeletedUser871

There was a similar game called valor. On their 100th world 25 employees/developers jumped into the world and formed their own tribe and dared the rest of the world to annihilate them and rewarded coins to the players that capped them out. Fun idea.

DeletedUser

Top 5 O BP Tribes.JPG
Figured I would add the top 5 tribes based on O bp since I haven't done it yet.

DeletedUser1500

The Top 5 based on points just really shook up as well. Look at that BP gap though...wow!

DeletedUser61

Thanks for the update. It's funny to see that TLI is actually TLM now. I cannot stop laughing this one off.

TLM is like TLI and +M+ combined...but better.

o_O

DeletedUser

Tope 5 Tribes Points.JPG
Top 5 Tribes by Points, I'll do the new map later, as there have been even more changes which make it worth updating.

DeletedUser

map_www_us13_1f97cac40a4c6bccf1952ba67a416ec1_14578992641106.png
1st=Red
2nd=Blue
3rd=Green
4th=Yellow
5th=LightBlue

DeletedUser1495

G8YQxrr.png

For those out there that regard CrC to be a cheating tribe where mods boosted their level for them, here's something that'll change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.