• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Release 1.46

DeletedUser645

Please utilize this thread to discuss release 1.46. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it says update 1.45 in your post jpex, go fix the servers than this :p

DeletedUser449

How about a free reset of all our Hall of Order order selections. It would only be fair considering our choices might be different had we known you would modify all their cost reductions.

DeletedUser984

How about a free reset of all our Hall of Order order selections. It would only be fair considering our choices might be different had we known you would modify all their cost reductions.
This was requested when sabos were greatly modified and was ignored. Unlikely to happen even though I do agree x|

DeletedUser

It seems silly pay the goodies to reset it or renoble the city XD

Colonel A

Spearman
Most of my vils are set to Guild of Thieves, and they are okay. But I have vils set for Teutonic Knights, only so that my Cavalry units can grow cheaper, and now they have to be changed by either spending crowns or by spending 200K of each resource. This is not fair to those of us who have been playing for a while. A one time free reset would be a great showing of good faith by the developers.

DeletedUser

I don't need to switch anything cuz i never made a single sabo vill, but amen to Colonel's post. best way to fix gameplay change complaints is allow players free resets for stuff like that

DeletedUser

Most of my vils are set to Guild of Thieves, and they are okay. But I have vils set for Teutonic Knights, only so that my Cavalry units can grow cheaper, and now they have to be changed by either spending crowns or by spending 200K of each resource. This is not fair to those of us who have been playing for a while. A one time free reset would be a great showing of good faith by the developers.
Will you pay back for the cheaper coins you had? its not like thieves guild was without its advantages

DeletedUser

that's beside point--why would he want to give up part of the benefit that he got from it? he is saying that now that it has changed its purpose, he wouldn't choose it any more, and would be happy to change it now and give up any future benefit of the cheaper coins, in order to focus on the troop cost reduction bonus. for players who used the bonus for the cost of infantry or cav, and made all-infantry and all-cav villages, this switch does screw them over a bit. i, personally, am happy with the change, but i can see why others are unhappy

DeletedUser

that's beside point--why would he want to give up part of the benefit that he got from it? he is saying that now that it has changed its purpose, he wouldn't choose it any more, and would be happy to change it now and give up any future benefit of the cheaper coins, in order to focus on the troop cost reduction bonus. for players who used the bonus for the cost of infantry or cav, and made all-infantry and all-cav villages, this switch does screw them over a bit. i, personally, am happy with the change, but i can see why others are unhappy
I can see too but asking to switch for free I feel is reaching, they weren't robbed, they just found something better.

DeletedUser

it's not better for them now--it actively removes the majority of the bonus they chose. i agree it's not that big a deal, but it certainly is not a 'better' situation for them, until they switch their hall of orders or change their troop builds