• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone else seeing what's happening with CrC right now? Confused af lol

DeletedUser

All good now. Got most of the members back.
Bluebrother did it best, on us1 the founder got frustrated and kicked everyone at 2 in the morning XD

Though that drama is hard to come back from, now people will always be second guessing or extra careful

DeletedUser

Ok well a lot of craziness happened in us13 today, and when tw2tools updates I'll post a new map.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I just can't post any new maps cause TW2 tools hasn't updated in a few days so the map wouldn't show how things really are.

DeletedUser

map_www_us13_21530ae0365ffae8a06bed817194abfd_14581905018990.png
1st=Red
2nd=Blue
3rd=Green
4th=Yellow
5th=LightBlue

DeletedUser825

Well most of us in CrC are steaming due to Koranzo joining AWE. So far so good here though so Not a big loss.

DeletedUser

Isn't he in TIB now? The treacherous turncoat!

Yup and I honestly have no idea what's up with the guy, part of me thinks he just changes tribes around while he nobles everyone in his province and switches tribes so he doesn't have to deal with NAP's or Allies, but that's just a guess.

DeletedUser1535

LOL i just joined TIB aswell.. Looks like the tides are turning boyz or maybe koranzo is seeing something you all dont see heheehee THE END GAME AND HOW IT ALL TURNS OUT..

DeletedUser

Not sure about that, he's tried to tear apart one tribe by kicking all the members and leaving out of the blue, then he joins another tribe and leaves it then joined TIB, all within a few days, so to be honest I wouldn't trust the guy in my tribe.

DeletedUser193

Lol no I certainly wouldn't trust him either. As for the mention of endgame don't you think it's a bit early to be able to see how it all turns out? You never know what could happen by the end of the world, that's why I like this game.

DeletedUser

map_www_us13_58ac60c3a9438926fed7b32c4cfd9cd4_14583292439001.png
1st=Red
2nd=Blue
3rd=Green
4th=Yellow
5th=LightBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.