• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is this world dead?

DeletedUser1487

I normally would respond to forums if people posted things. But ya, its been quiet for a while here.

DeletedUser

ikr.. seems this is just another place to chat, which is redundant, so players who realize that and don't care for the convos here don't even bother using it, which I've had plenty of players in our world admit to as well, I just find it kinda sad that we can't have any real issues discussed and resolved here, as any other game forums I've ever seen are generally used for lol

DeletedUser

ITs a good place for the more civilized enemies of a war to discuss things, and for people not playing that world to learn some names to watch out for in new worlds. But sadly it isn't too talkative, which makes me said, i do enjoy the chats here.

DeletedUser

Oh I know u do.. but it seems to me that the majority of players don't.. I mean really, how many regulars do see here in the forums? 10 maybe? lol

DeletedUser1487

The day I registered for the forums, I started chatting away. You can find me talking everywhere, from Kronborg to Igreja to Leeds. I like to talk in the forums, it is disappointing that others would rather not discuss whatever here.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm just mostly disappointed with the most popular threads here being the least significant and would like to see more ppl come here, to the forums, to chat just for hopes that those other threads might get more chat going on them.. just look at he EN forums and how better organized they are, they even have an area displaying which suggestions have been forwarded, denied, implemented etc....

DeletedUser

They use to do that here as well, though right now I don't think we have a forum mod aside fro the community managers.

DeletedUser

Perhaps one way to increase the traffic on the US forums is to stop the game client on US servers from pointing at the EN forums. Anyone looking for advice or support are automatically forwarded to EN forums and if they don't know any better, there's no reason for them to check the URL or look elsewhere.

DeletedUser1487

Ya everytime I click the link to the forums on the homepage, it sends me to the EN forums, so I have to change the URL to US instead.

DeletedUser

true.. I've had this one saved as a bookmark for a some time now tho, that has been my work-around for it since I first noticed the glitch

DeletedUser

also, I have tried encouraging tribemates to come here and post some comments, a few have done so upon that request and with the link I pasted for them.. yet none of them mentioned having trouble getting here without using that link, I would just think that if it was a major deterrent someone there, more than likely, would have said so then.. but the comments I did get were more along the lines of them not finding these forums to be useful to them.. so it seems obvious to me that even if they had no issue getting here they'd still choose not to

DeletedUser

I don't think the ppl that told me all that use the EN forums either...

DeletedUser

Beats me, I lurk around and she never really talked to me anyway no matter how much I helped her :(

DeletedUser1459

Huh, she was chatty enough with me in-game until she was wiped out during her absence and moved to Leeds. She seems quick to decide we ther she likes someone or not. lol

DeletedUser

LOL.. yeah I haven't seen jade in a while, I did see her step down and back up to mod then down again so idk.. and i see we do have 2 forum mods still if u check in the members list but I never see them chat or post anything tbh