• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

SUGGESTIONS FOR FEATURES AND DESIGNS

DeletedUser

Recently I had sent suggestion to the game support, that the designs should become exactly alike from the screenshots were soldiers and cavalries marching in and out of the forts, moving like workers in the productions, constructions and even guards on patrol. 2nd the Map, should this feature would also become alike into the real world map that players can represent their own respective countries just like the enrich history of Korean-Chinese wars in early 600AD and other countries history in that period who had conquering over another. Lastly, encampment during a military expedition.
Thank you.
Though there are some article in the web that MMO RPG maker are planning to make browser game related from ancient war history of GOGURYEO vs the Empires of Han, Wei, Yan, Sui and Tang in China.

The US game moderator said that this suggestions need support ticket to process.

DeletedUser

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing you idea with us, I will write it down and pass it on to the developers.

Tokano

Not a Mod
If you want to play that scenario, go buy Dynasty Warriors.
This is a simple browser game, not a Sid Meier's game.

DeletedUser344

I had an idea for a spy counter measure called poisoning the well, a spy could infiltrate a village and lower the number of troops in a defending city by some random but not humungous number. Alternately maybe an armory could be added at some point to give some similar effect to siege weapons enabling them to throw greek fire or some such?

DeletedUser238

spys aren't meant to kill units GoldenCrow. its a nice suggestion I agree however it deludes the purpose. you could easily abuse that feature as people abuse sabotage. The Suggestion of greek fire is basically what catapults do.

Tokano

Not a Mod
To be honest, that isn't a bad idea GoldenCrow, but I have to agree with Smurks; that deviates too much from the spies purpose.

As for people abusing sabotage, there is a simple fix for that. Allow players to send spies as support. If InnoGames and the developers insist on keeping this function in the game, then I think it's necessary to nerf it just a little more. By allowing spies to be sent as support, it would prevent the abuse we see now.

DeletedUser349

Hello i'm Noobville2015, i have some ideas i wanted the game to have.. i wanted to ask the creators to add/enable some features in future updates like: to be able to donate your own villages to any player, and to abandon a village to turn it into a barb so u can farm it.} ill keep posting new ideas that come to mind. another small idea if its not too hard to make is to allow special character letters when renaming villages just to be more unique like im the ßا§ :D

DeletedUser269

It would be great if the game had a Notepad where we can keep notes. This way, if we are using a different computer, we have access to those notes that we currently have to keep on our local computer.

DeletedUser269

From an organizational standpoint, it would really help if the tribe forum could have at least one more level deep of nesting a forum within a forum, or at least some sort of grouping feature within a forum, like a folder.