• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported Recruiting/dispatching troops math problems, Overview miscount

DeletedUser1601

Browser: Chrome
Game version: 1.50
World: US Forte de sages or somesuch.
Since the 1.50 update, Ive had (besides the sorting issues with villages in the main list, and when minting coins) 2 or 3 other problems.
1) The system is having difficulties being aware of how many troops I have ordered. Often when I try to max out the number of troops to build, it gives me an popup of not having enough resources.
2) When dispatching troops, especially (only?) in villages where I have the above stated recruiting math problem, the system overstates how many troops I have. So when I try to send them all, I get a popup that I don't have that many troops.
3) On the Overview window, in the Villages tab, it misreports how many troops that village has; reporting both the troops at home an the troops that have been dispatched. This is a problem because one usually uses that view, sorted by nobles, to immediately find out which villages have nobles ready to go.

DeletedUser1046

I am also having these problems and the 'not enough resources' issue is also extending to buildings because sometimes the remaining resources show after I queue one building is not correct and I really do not have enough to build the next building even though it appears that I do

DeletedUser61

Please verify that you still have this issue. All worlds should now be updated to 1.51 now.

DeletedUser1601

Upgrade to 1.51 confirmed.
Overview issue is still there. Although my village has all 4 nobles dispatched, overview still indicates that they are in the village.

DeletedUser1046

The troop miscount issue is still affecting me post-update.