• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

cant log in?

DeletedUser920

What type of error do you get when you try to log in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1507

I know for me personally it trys to load and gets stuck about a third of the way through and it just keeps happening, ive heard of it happening to others too.

DeletedUser61

We do apologize that you are having trouble logging in. We have checked your account and cannot duplicate this issue. I have tested by logging into your account 3 times to try reproduce the issue you are having. Please try and clear your cache/history and see if you are still having this same issue.

DeletedUser

The number of issues like this go up ALOT when an update is released, updates cause issues with cache so yes please clear them after every update

DeletedUser1507

da897ed72d69cabafeb4e8e8d336a8ea.png

This is what i got last time xD hope you can read jiberish! xD

DeletedUser

It clearly says it running the loading method :p Twice even
Funny enough mine sometimes does that but it still loads in the end like normal, and I also thought it was just a loading message printed on top of itself.

DeletedUser

da897ed72d69cabafeb4e8e8d336a8ea.png

This is what i got last time xD hope you can read jiberish! xD
Mine keeps sticking at this page as well. I wait. Nothing. Refresh, wait, nothing; refresh yay finally loads.
Number of repeats there differs. Bloody annoying.

DeletedUser61

Mine keeps sticking at this page as well. I wait. Nothing. Refresh, wait, nothing; refresh yay finally loads.
Number of repeats there differs. Bloody annoying.
I apologize that this is happening to you and this is an issue that I believe is isolated to certain players but if there are more please contact support so that we can send a ticket to get this corrected.

DeletedUser493

the loading screen takes to long n it doesn't let me in pls fix this asap