• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Disappointment of Mass Recruiters

DeletedUser1507

Now this isn't a thread to bash on any tribe past or present but i feel it kinds of ruins the game/world a little when a tribe is that full with 200 members that they have to created a second tribe less than 2 weeks into the world.

Not only that but have a super alliance of tribes right out the starting gate, now i'm no expert but if i were to add all your villages together for the % of top 10 tribes the world should already be in endgame, where is the fun? the wars? Again this thread isn't to bash i think its just a little soul destroying that a whole world is holding hands.. www.tribalhugs.net

DeletedUser1177

I'm pretty unbiased and apathetic...it's a feature of the game; a bit like having a nuke less than a week into it due to the use of plastic. There are flaws in abundance with the game...yet we all seem to be addicted to it.

DeletedUser1507

Yeah more addicted then i would like to admit i feel :D

DeletedUser1046

MRTs just gobble up everyone they can get their hands on with no discrimination.
IMP is NOT a MRT tribe, we are a winning tribe of 200 from us9 + many from DRL who are allies in the process of a merge to finalize the us9 win.
Also, some personal friends of mine from us12 and us13.
The reason we have a huge alliance this early is primarily because my tribe from us6 also came over here and we allied with them early, and they are by far our largest ally.
We're also allied with our former enemy of us9, CQD, because we've always had a pretty civil combat without much trash talking or bs.
We probably have about eh 30ish new faces that aren't from other worlds. If that makes us a MRT, so be it.

DeletedUser1507

I know i find it impressive so many of you want to stick together its just a big shock to smaller tribes, i know on world 12 KIS did the same thing it didnt work out too well for their 4 tribes :)

DeletedUser1046

When I make friends I keep them. I'm a loyal person and I'm here to meet people. I'm not trying to make world peace mind you, a truly skilled opponent is every bit as valuable as good friends. I just wish people would be more civil about it and there was less drama and trash talking. That stuff drives me nuts. lol

DeletedUser1046

Certainly enough of that on world 12 thats for sure
I know, it's crazy over there! Everyone takes everything super personally. o_O I'm like "Chill! It's a game! Have fun! Stop the drama llama express!" lol

DeletedUser1507

I know, it's crazy over there! Everyone takes everything super personally. o_O I'm like "Chill! It's a game! Have fun! Stop the drama llama express!" lol
I mean trash talking is always part of the game i feel and its always fun to have fun and joke around, if you like i can send you some on 12? I mean we are at war and all isn't that what we are meant to do? :p

DeletedUser1487

Its not mass recruiting, its just a tribe moving from one world to another. But I do see your outside view on this, within days of the world opening up, the tribe is maxed out on members and such.

DeletedUser1535

You all seem to be under the impression that just cause you all moved here together that you arent an MRT. M.R.T. = Mass Recruiting Tribe, You sent out mass recruitment invitations to tribes,players,friends,etc. Sooo is that not mass recruiting? Thats enough on this subject before it gets us into trouble...I apologize my dear friends but there is just something about M.R.T tribes that really get me fired up, same goes for spiking barbs, and attaining the unlucky achievement.

DeletedUser1177

I do not understand how everyone from IMP, in your own words, all moving "here together" equates to mass-recruiting? Migrating is more appropriate. They have grown for at least a year now that I know of. It's not like they are spamming tribes trying to pull people away and join them - they don't have to. Many are quite willing to wait in line to sign up.
None of my members or I have ever seen from IMP the spam that so many other tribes employ. Migration and recruiting are two completely different things.

DeletedUser1487

You all seem to be under the impression that just cause you all moved here together that you arent an MRT. M.R.T. = Mass Recruiting Tribe, You sent out mass recruitment invitations to tribes,players,friends,etc. Sooo is that not mass recruiting? Thats enough on this subject before it gets us into trouble...I apologize my dear friends but there is just something about M.R.T tribes that really get me fired up, same goes for spiking barbs, and attaining the unlucky achievement.
Just one last thing, migrating means going from one world to another, IMP told its members to apply, we weren't going to send out mass invitaitons to anyone. If they wanted to join IMP in w14, they had to send an application. SO really we didn't send out mass invitations to everyone, we recieved mass invitations from many/all IMP and allied peeps in that world.

DeletedUser255

bahahaha, mrts always die.
The problem is they don't die quick enough compared to the original game, here, the larger the alliance that numbs the world, the more damage is done to the world activity the longer that alliance exists and so the world simply fizzles.

Take en.Orava, for example. No less than 3 world winners joined proclaiming their excellence and intent to prove they can do it again, it was shaping up to be a showdown of experienced players. They all talked the talk. What happened? They merged. Unapologetically. Killing the world. The map even looks sorry.
http://www.tw2-tools.com/en15/img_map/hash/a92876f37b3397b0023c1c9c58593fc9/

MRTs just gobble up everyone they can get their hands on with no discrimination.
IMP is NOT a MRT tribe, we are a winning tribe of 200 from us9 + many from DRL who are allies in the process of a merge to finalize the us9 win.
Also, some personal friends of mine from us12 and us13.
The reason we have a huge alliance this early is primarily because my tribe from us6 also came over here and we allied with them early, and they are by far our largest ally.
We're also allied with our former enemy of us9, CQD, because we've always had a pretty civil combat without much trash talking or bs.
We probably have about eh 30ish new faces that aren't from other worlds. If that makes us a MRT, so be it.
All I heard was, we aren't an MRT, we're just 200 guys that won a world (with an alliance), oh and these other guys, oh and these other guys, but we aren't an MRT.

How can a world win with a player count of more than 200 be a legitimate win, it took you over the single tribe limit to accomplish. It's like Claiming you are the strongest in the competition whilst taking steroid injections on the side. Even 200 is widely considered to be over the top because it is such a huge chunk of an active player based for a single world.

Let's look at it another way. Let's assume that the top 20 tribes are where most of the world's activity sits. Approximately 740 players competing. At 200 members you account for 27% of the competing world.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
You are allied to CQD, the rank 5, holding a very modest 34 members on top of your 200, not to mention who else is waiting in the wings to join.
Got bad news for you, bud, if you are recruiting SO much that you can't get everyone into a single tribe; You. Are. An. MRT. And you are certainly not winning any victories through playing ability, because who are you proving yourself against? 5 to 1 odds against almost every tribe you [/s]recruit against[/] fight against?

And yes, MRT's really grind my gears, too.

DeletedUser1177

Good lord. If features of the game are that offensive, then why are you here? So IMP is evil because so many people go to them? By the way, that's NOT recruiting. In addition, I can guarantee you they have a lot more than 20 core players that know what they are doing.
Okay, so there are a lot of allies that for whatever reason, have banded together. That's not recruiting, IMP isn't recruiting. I'm not recruiting. I don't know anyone this is recruiting. Recruit recruit recruit. Blah!
<sarcasm>IMP, you are a mass-alliance tribe. Shame on you!</sarcasm>
Jeez.
If it's SUCH a big deal, limit alliances. Do anything but whine about it and yet continue to expose yourself to it.
Ow, that's hot. Ow, that's hot. Ow, that's hot. Ok Bart, get of the kitchen.

DeletedUser1507

Guys this thread isnt to bash on each other, lets discuss the benefits of big vs small tribes :D

DeletedUser

Seee sadly while you can get a handful to whine, literally EVERYONE else will cry on here the day they limit tribes, sould have heard the panic when tribal skills was still in beta and they were posting 20 member tribe limits XD