• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Farming UI and Group Macros

DeletedUser1628

When I farm I like to go through each partial haul report to know which village I should stop farming for awhile. Unfortunately both the information for resource capacity and the link buttons to each of the villages are at the bottom of the reports. It would make it much easier if the resource capacity was shown at the top of the report next to where it already shows how many of each resource you received, and it would also be quite simple to move or add link buttons to the villages at the tops of the screens as well.

Additionally it would be nice if you could create Macros based on report information to auto assign group icons. I usually slap on a "farm complete" group icon to a farm village that is depleted, it would be nice if this could be done automatically, and if you had the option to set an amount of time for the group icon to stay there. This could also be beneficial for different types of attack reports, showing icons on buildings for spy/attack reports you haven't seen, possibly even adding tribe icons that an officer of a tribe could place.

(Also, unrelated to this, on mobile there's no link button to a village when you spy that villages buildings. Unless you look through all the villages you know that you spied, it's not possible to know which village the report came from)

DeletedUser

THat is a feature in the game, however it is not added yet (look in reports you have asetting that says fully raided cities will be marked in fflames for X hours.)

DeletedUser255

When you look at farming reports, you have one of two symbols on the report, either a single transparant case, or 3 visible cases, former means empty, latter means full.

DeletedUser1628

When you look at farming reports, you have one of two symbols on the report, either a single transparant case, or 3 visible cases, former means empty, latter means full.

I'm talking about symbols on the village on the actual map, not on the reports.

DeletedUser1628

THat is a feature in the game, however it is not added yet (look in reports you have asetting that says fully raided cities will be marked in fflames for X hours.)

I don't see the setting you speak of in reports settings or general settings