• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser1507

Not overly, top 5 looks the same as before with a few changes, a few tribe backstabs since the last update but still looking much the same, back to you in the studio DC

DeletedUser1507

Unfortunate tale of two tribes who decided to listen to rumors, decided that a tribe called OTA who were at the time their allies. Now this is a truly sad tale because they listened to a tribe who wanted to use them as a meat shield, this tribes name? HUG who have a very unfortunate habit of turning on their allies and forcing them to hand over villages.

Now poor misguided bWd were the first to try to sacrifice themselves before their new HUG overlord, now after a long and useful alliance this tribe declared war on us and discovering this abandonment OTA fought back. Not only did they fight back but they destroyed, leadership in bWd changed 3 times and ended with a very unfortunate trio as the new leadership.

Those of you who play on world 12 can see where that ended..

Second to fall for the lies and whispers of HUG was POI, now poi had a few issues with OTA previous to this from the new leadership that jumped into the tribe and were causing problems with the leadership of OTA, now i don't know about you but when somebody sends 40 messages everyday about the same topic over and over for over a week i think anyone would get frustrated. This is a case of what happened at OTA and POI, unfortunately they spammed the OTA leadership over and over with the same issue, an issue that couldn't be resolved instantly, but had multiple alliance issues.

I don't know about you but i think moving into someones province who is an ally isn't that big a deal, nobling and attacking an ally however is a big issue and one that cannot be allowed. POI did this, they took villages off their ally then accused OTA of being in the wrong.

They decided to follow HUG instead and dropped OTA to a NAP however not 20mins after they became a nap attacks started landing on OTA in multiple locations. As you can imagine, WAR!! Now although its still early days the world hasn't changed much, HUG is still using meat shields and not advancing on the OTA front line too much POI? They are suffering from this bold misjudgement and many have run to new worlds.

What then does this mean for the rest of the world? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser1507

I see every other worlds top 5/10 and they are always entertaining :( this ones dead, tfox how come you quit this world?

DeletedUser1487

I had to commit in other worlds that had gotten more epic. Like w9 and w11. The wars in there got real, so I had to lose some worlds to better commit myself to others. And in w9, IMP just pretty much won, So I'm glad I came back there, thus we won :D.

DeletedUser1507

Oh cool! atleast your playing! Thats all that matters, so many active players disappear and its a sad day especially when they use these forums lol its quiet enough!

DeletedUser1487

Haha! I feel you. Ya there is no way I am giving up with this game for quite a while.

DeletedUser

map_www_us12_8adf0bbe8a4c5d4c4014198e4ececc8c_14619688586301.png
There ya go

DeletedUser1507

So i went ahead and made a map for the war that is going on in the world, its a static map and every sunday(stats permitted) i will update it so we can see all changes to front that have happened in that week and explain what has happened :)

map_www_us12_ba06647d6db533ae7014670f3aab8668_14621724959880.png

DeletedUser825

Haha you may believe what you want. I state my opinion and you have yours :D