• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Discussion of Tribal Domination

• Thread starter DeletedUser1383
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser255

By the way, the point leader of OTA is Zeshinosa and this is the first time he's played. Felzelle has never played before and he's ranked 2 now...

Shocking that these noobie alienating mass recruiting tribes would have these BRAND NEW PLAYERS and teach them to be this good?
How many newbies have you gone through, drowned out?
I brought no one to TW2, I started Kings with the intention of helping and supporting newbies. They certainly had their work cut out for them, with all those barb conquers.
You have yet to prove anything.

DeletedUser734

How many newbies have you gone through, drowned out?
I brought no one to TW2, I started Kings with the intention of helping and supporting newbies. They certainly had their work cut out for them, with all those barb conquers.

Well gee, didn't realize this is tribalhugs. We've clearly drowned out so many players by being good... My bad, we should play worse so everyone has a chance to win? We're just a bunch of big meanies.

And yeah, barb conquers... they aren't top of BP or anything.

And I have nothing to prove to you. I've actually won a world on this game before. With a tribe that no one had ever played TW2 before.

DeletedUser1507

Id say more people leave because of lag or game glitches or new rules coming out that change the whole gameplay then someone being in a big tribe..

DeletedUser

He did make one good point though, A lot of the "elite" tribes don't recruit new players and usually stick to their "elite" players at around 30-60 while all MRT's do, however most common MRT's don't bother teaching their new players how to play better so they just end up getting eaten by the "elite" tribes till some few new players learn more on their own or by some few vets who teach them some things.

Most of the people I see leaving the game is from it getting boring like the current endgame or real life or more rule changes to the game that they don't like. It varies from person to person as everyone is different, so claiming it's any ONE thing is just being ignorant.

DeletedUser255

Top 5 stats for US12, started Jan 19th
KD76WID.png

Top 5 stats for EN16, started Jan 21.
NhNsWBr.png

DeletedUser734

So your point is that the two are comparable? I don't get it.

Also, you mean EN 16, there is no US16.

DeletedUser1507

Top 5 stats for US12, started Jan 19th
KD76WID.png

Top 5 stats for EN16, started Jan 21.
NhNsWBr.png
Yeah we do have alot, we should just kick all the new players to the game, thatll solve the members problem :D

DeletedUser734

^If we kicked all our new players that turned out to be bad we'd have more points per member than HUG does. That would be cool.

DeletedUser

Yeah we do have alot, we should just kick all the new players to the game, thatll solve the members problem :D

That will solve it! Or better yet why not make a rule that makes it where each tribe can only have around 20 of the top 50 players in their tribe at a time. We can even have the tribes auto kick players that make it into the top 50 if that tribe already has 20 of the top 50 there, you know to keep it fair, can't have all those good players being in the same tribe.

DeletedUser255

^If we kicked all our new players that turned out to be bad we'd have more points per member than HUG does. That would be cool.
How about kicking your inactives to see how that levels out?

DeletedUser734

Would have months ago if they weren't using theirs' to eat and build up barbs.

DeletedUser734

Now that these actions are finally being considered bannable, we're getting rid of our inactives accordingly.

DeletedUser255

They never said merging was bannable...it is more like a purgatory, where your village count is not considered for the domination percentage.

DeletedUser

They never said merging was bannable...it is more like a purgatory, where your village count is not considered for the domination percentage.

The only difference being you can still play only now nothing you do matters, so the point in continuing to play is?

DeletedUser

Maybe each tribe should do as what was intended and battle it out?

Is recruiting not a part of this game? How does a tribe gain new members if they do not also recruit/accept applications? Is not a merge just a form of recruiting on a larger scale where you would obviously only really want to recruit the better members of a tribe but you allow most if not all to join out of respect and as a form of friendship? If a tribe is not allowed to recruit/merge then how do they grow when their members inevitably quit for various reasons or due to the endgame being so god awful and boring as it is now?

DeletedUser

Is recruiting not a part of this game? How does a tribe gain new members if they do not also recruit/accept applications? Is not a merge just a form of recruiting on a larger scale where you would obviously only really want to recruit the better members of a tribe but you allow most if not all to join out of respect and as a form of friendship? If a tribe is not allowed to recruit/merge then how do they grow when their members inevitably quit for various reasons or due to the endgame being so god awful and boring as it is now?
Shots fired, but coolnite honesty the only way to prevent it is to drop the tribal number limit. then they cant merge because the game wont allow it.
also on that note i think im going to keep saying this untill it happens sooooooooooo you should make it happen 50 person cap would be awesome. (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge)

DeletedUser734

Just an idea....

Maybe each tribe should do as what was intended and battle it out? Just a thought.
Diplomacy was never intended?

Merging has been happening since TW1 and it's a fundamental part of TW diplomacy. I can't believe this has even got to this point. Literally every commenter who plays this game has been against this rule and yet the mods are still telling us we're playing the game wrong.

When you seem to be alienating your entire player base, it's probably not the players that are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.